Buying pellets online and shipping damage

I often read peoples complaints when buying online and receiving tins of pellets shipped loose in box and arriving in dented or crushed tins, so I wanted to relate a positive experience
I ordered 4 tins of JSB Jumbo Monser Redesined .22s from a seller on Ebay. (blknsx97)

They arrived in a cube shaped cardboard box with each tin protected with a foam ring and stacked with a square or cardboard between each one and more squares to take up the extra space top to bottom.

This guy takes the extra steps to protect what he ships.

PelletPackaging.jpg

Reactions: Sc0-
I often read peoples complaints when buying online and receiving tins of pellets shipped loose in box and arriving in dented or crushed tins, so I wanted to relate a positive experience
I ordered 4 tins of JSB Jumbo Monser Redesined .22s from a seller on Ebay. (blknsx97)

They arrived in a cube shaped cardboard box with each tin protected with a foam ring and stacked with a square or cardboard between each one and more squares to take up the extra space top to bottom.

This guy takes the extra steps to protect what he ships.

View attachment 278248
He probably bought the pellets from Pyramid Air and then sold them on ebay without taking them out of the box. This is exactly how Pyramid Air and I'm sure other company's package they're pellets for shipping.

Reactions: Sc0- and jmohme
He probably bought the pellets from Pyramid Air and then sold them on ebay without taking them out of the box. This is exactly how Pyramid Air and I'm sure other company's package they're pellets for shipping.
That's quite possible. I had checked Pyramid and several other places first, but they had the "notify me when product is available" message, so I gave these a try.

For the price they most likely went for on eBay I would hope they were packaged well.
You got that right, I've looked on ebay and Amazon for pellets for my 25 cal and I go right back to Pyramid Air and buy the same pellets way cheaper. Sometimes $20 cheaper per tin. The people selling on Ebay and Amazon are getting to be a big joke with they're outrageous prices. Lot of the time what they're selling are counterfeit.

Reactions: Trucker3573
You got that right, I've looked on ebay and Amazon for pellets for my 25 cal and I go right back to Pyramid Air and buy the same pellets way cheaper. Sometimes $20 cheaper per tin. The people selling on Ebay and Amazon are getting to be a big joke with they're outrageous prices. Lot of the time what they're selling are counterfeit.
Or pre sorted and choice head sizes and weights kept for themselves maybe?

The packing is similar to PA, but when I order pellets from PA, the "foam" packing is always square, not round, with the center of the square cut out to fit the tin size.