• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Buying Hades on Amazon ( buyer beware)

Purchased 2 tins of 250 .22 Hades from Amazon ,one of the tins had a noticble flat spot on it .Didn't use that tin until this past Friday not paying much mind.. .Noticed my groups at 26 were good for one shot then 3 were shotgun pattern and looked like the pellet was keyholing.Thought it might be the gun so did usual inspection of screws and everything was in check.Then decide to actually look at the pellets and to my dissapointment the first 5 I picked out had really bad skirt damage .I usually never cherry pick pellets but I had to for this tin .later in the day I set up at 50 and opened a brand new 500 count of Hades purchaesd from topgun airgun and the first 3 were in the 1 inch bull.I finished off the bad tin of 250 and here's the results .All shots taken from the Beeman R9.
20230609_175748.jpg
20230609_175738.jpg

Last edited:
Ace,
Amazon's proclivity to destroy pellets is well documented, "Buyer Beware," in Webster's Dictionary, has a picture of pellets after Amazon delivery. WM
Yes I now know after learning the hard way .Funny thing is though that only one of the tins of 250 were dented upon delivery ..makes me wonder if seller had caused the damage? Did read reviews about customers claiming this but didn't take heed ...lesson learned to buy from reputable sources ....