Buying and then getting tank filled here in Northeast Pa.

OK, I have my first PCP rifle coming to me soon, I wanted to buy either a scuba tank or bottle and get them filled. This is the problem. I live in Tamaqua, Pa. 30 miles North is Wilkes-Barre Pa.and Reading Pa.is around 40 miles south of me. I did some search's and I have come up with no one does any filling of tanks. At least not a 4500 psi tank. Small paint ball tanks maybe. I think Dicks Sporting goods will do the paint ball tank but I called them and he said the tank I want filled would be too big. Now I did not buy a scuba or regular air tank yet. I did get a good deal but I need to know where to get them filled before I purchase one. Right now I will have to hand pump, and buying a shoe box set-up is not out of the question. I am hoping someone lives in Pa. where I live and they know where to get tanks filled and can steer me in the right direction.

"scotty"Thurmond, how long does a fill last you or how many fills do you get out of that big tank?
Unknown so far. I have been shooting constantly out of it for about 3 or 4 months and still about 5000 PSI. I have 3 PCP's and one 90 cubic inch tank I fill. I have not found a calculator that can handle the 6K tank. Most stop at the large Scott Air Tank size range. I have probably shot over 1200 rounds of .25 and at least 750 in .22 so far from the PCP's. I was blissfully unaware of these type guns till last December. Now I am deeply invested and hooked for life it would seem. I now have about 8000 rounds of JSB Heavies in .25 waiting for an opportunity to fly as well as 52 grain cast bullets and now a hollow point mold on the way for 49 gr cast bullets. Enough lead on hand to cast at least 12,000 in .25 ;) . Did I say hooked already? :p

Thurmond