Buying a new airgun suggestions wanted.

Soo im in the mood for a new airgun as of late and wondering what would be the most recommended in the price range of say 1400$ to 2100$ ?
Ive had edgun,cricket,airforce,hatsan,webly and war but no fx or daystate yet.
Im a lefty and tempted by a impact or maverick but just a bit leery of just how lefty friendly they may or may not be. The cricket 2 tatical and argos as well as vulcan3 and uragan look sweet and tempting purchases.
Im a paper puncher mainly with just a tick of pesting when pigeons decide to decorate my vehicles.
I mostly shoot from a bench but not all the time and like shooting 30 to 100 ish yards.
I would like to be able to do slugs if the urge calls but will be mainly.22 jsb 18.1 pellets.
Soo guys gals what would be the most bang for my money?
Ive been weighing m3 impact vs cricket 2 tatical in the 1900 to 2100 range or maverick vs uragan 2 vs vulcan 3 in the 1800 $ range.
Gimmie some suggestions to sway me one way or another before my mind explodes.
Thanks 👍

The Impact is definitely lefty friendly. Don’t think the Maverick fits that bill.
I have a Cricket II, Mavericks and an Impact. There is a mile of difference between the Cricket and the Impact and a goodly distance between the Maverick and the Impact to me.
Nothing wrong with the Cricket or the Maverick and there are probably people who like them better than the Impact.
Don’t think you could go wrong with any of the three.
big help huh?

@Dodge3500 Have you tried running a brief AGN search for suggestions? This conversation comes up periodically and there’s plenty of info available on the forums in addition to newer suggestions contemporaneous with new releases and models. Daystate has some good offerings. I like Brococks. AAA Evol is a good way to go for about $500 hundred above your maximum.

Dodge,
Why don't you hang loose for a little while and see if the AGT Uragan 2 doesn't meet your needs? I'm waiting for a synthetic stock Uragan 2 (700mm) .30 from Krales, in the Netherlands, that's supposed to be a 4-6 week wait. Love my M3, Wildcat MK3, and two Taipan Veterans, but AGT won me over with the Uragan .25, a well-balanced sweet shooter. Hope they repeat the magic. WM

Reactions: SHOMER
I think anything from agt is a good option for a lefty, but if you’re just shooting from the bench, a bullpup is often counter productive for that chore. With some exceptions of course like the M3. The maverick is a hunter in my eyes, and won’t shoot as well from the bench as a impact.
That being said, have you looked at conventional rifles? Something where the mag won’t be in your face, and will give you more options. Not to mention daystate and some others make specific left hand stocks.
Just my 2 cents. Good luck in your search!

dodge3500, a few others to ponder is a RAW and RTI Prophet 2 Performance. I have a RAW and I have mine de-tuned to shoot 18gr JSB @ 950fps and NSA 17.5gr slugs @ 935 using same tune for both. The new RTI 's have plenty of power on tap. Like mentioned above you cannot go wrong with an Impact M3. Occasionally a AAA will pop up in the classifieds as they are above your budget otherwise, great guns and newer models have a 4 groove TJ non-choked barrel. There is a .22 Daystate Griffin (like new) on sale used @ AoA right now for 1800, incredible guns with hand selected barrels, grey laminate stock, they are non regged but have the harper valve system making it shoot very flat strings. Have fun researching and SHOPPING!

Soo im in the mood for a new airgun as of late and wondering what would be the most recommended in the price range of say 1400$ to 2100$ ?
Ive had edgun,cricket,airforce,hatsan,webly and war but no fx or daystate yet.
Im a lefty and tempted by a impact or maverick but just a bit leery of just how lefty friendly they may or may not be. The cricket 2 tatical and argos as well as vulcan3 and uragan look sweet and tempting purchases.
Im a paper puncher mainly with just a tick of pesting when pigeons decide to decorate my vehicles.
I mostly shoot from a bench but not all the time and like shooting 30 to 100 ish yards.
I would like to be able to do slugs if the urge calls but will be mainly.22 jsb 18.1 pellets.
Soo guys gals what would be the most bang for my money?
Ive been weighing m3 impact vs cricket 2 tatical in the 1900 to 2100 range or maverick vs uragan 2 vs vulcan 3 in the 1800 $ range.
Gimmie some suggestions to sway me one way or another before my mind explodes.
Thanks 👍
I have had a lot of airguns, both PCP and springers. I like and shoot them all. Daystate, FX, Cricket, uragan, etc, etc. Two airguns stand out to me as overall accuracy, build quality and durability.
They are the FX Crown and the HW95.
You cannot go wrong with a Crown.
I also am a lefty. Most bullpups regardless of brand and or design are not lefty friendly. Then there is the learning curve to get the scope up high so you can get a clear sight picture. You have to learn to adjust to the gun, not the gun fit you like it should.
Yep for me it is the Crown. I shoot lifesavers at fifty and sixty yards with mine all the time. And paintballs. If you want to hunt, it knocks squirrels out of a tree with a sound WHACK!! Mine is 8 years old and I have had one leak, it was at the fill port. There is an expansive amount of repair videos on YouTube to deal with those things. FX is I think the only one that has produced their Master Gunsmith Series.

Cheers
Kit

A .22 Brocock Bantam Sniper HR. Available in a nice laminated wood stock, or plastic.

Black Bart.jpg

Reactions: fusion and L.Leon
As of right of this moment,im looking heavily at the impact standard for its adjustable regs,no fill probe,removable bottle and the switchable cocking lever.
Fill probes are just bleh not a deal breaker but not wanted either but regs that have to be removed to be adjusted are out.
That sort of eliminates most of my picks except for a few,the impact looks to be the front runner atm.
Still looking and all suggestions are greatly appreciated.

I would buy something no one has mentioned,I would make sure it was good and had parts availability.
Way too much same -same here, get something different,but something good, maybe something old.
Like how many ways can you basically have the same thing?
No FX, No Daystate, ok I know get an AA PCP; when was the last time you saw one mentioned?

The Impact is definitely lefty friendly. Don’t think the Maverick fits that bill.
I have a Cricket II, Mavericks and an Impact. There is a mile of difference between the Cricket and the Impact and a goodly distance between the Maverick and the Impact to me.
Nothing wrong with the Cricket or the Maverick and there are probably people who like them better than the Impact.
Don’t think you could go wrong with any of the three.
big help huh?
One of the best guns to buy right now is the Uragan 2. It is left handed friendly. Also could be more accurate than an impact mk3. Plus you don't need upgrades.