Daystate Buying a Daystate Huntsman Revere Regulated 22 question

Hello members, I have been looking to buy a used Daystate Huntsman Revere Regulated 22 and have had a post in the classifieds but, currently have not had one offered and the one that is there I passed on. My question is, if I end up ordering a new one online, what is the likelihood that the stock will be nice? I have only seen one Revere in person and the stock had sort of a Beech, not Walnut look. I don't need a gorgeous stock since I will be using it for hunting, but for the price I do want one that looks like Walnut. So, what are your thoughts on likelihood on buying a new one unseen? Or maybe know someone who has one to sell?

Most Revere owners don’t often sell their guns, they are keepers. If/when they do put them on the classifieds, they sell fast.

Daystate uses Minelli high quality walnut wood stocks, so call Darren/Rich at AoA and order a new one with a 5-year warranty. Tell them to pick out a nice stock.

I've got several Daystate rifles and they all vary in natural wood color and oil finish.
When ordering new you should specify to the merchant your desired shade and see if they can meet your needs.
They may even be willing to send pictures of what they have in stock.

Yep, agree.

Also, AoA ran a special in 2023 called “we the plinkers” which was excellent. Got a new Regulated .22 Revere, a nice soft gun case, a good solid Athlon FFP scope with rings, new Daystate magazine, XX sized tee shirt. I asked Darren to try and get me a nice looking stock, and he came thru. I think it was around $1500-$1600 for the combo.

You should find out if they are doing something again this year.

Hello members, I have been looking to buy a used Daystate Huntsman Revere Regulated 22 and have had a post in the classifieds but, currently have not had one offered and the one that is there I passed on. My question is, if I end up ordering a new one online, what is the likelihood that the stock will be nice? I have only seen one Revere in person and the stock had sort of a Beech, not Walnut look. I don't need a gorgeous stock since I will be using it for hunting, but for the price I do want one that looks like Walnut. So, what are your thoughts on likelihood on buying a new one unseen? Or maybe know someone who has one to sell?
my experience is "i have never won the nice stock lotto" that said you can still ask them to inspect for a pretty one.... good luck.

Reactions: Mike_OH
Good luck finding a used Huntsman. I will never sell mine. I would focus on a new one so road trip! High Pressure Pnuematics are located in Michigan, they might have a couple in stock. Give them a call. Otherwise call AoA and ask for pictures of current rifles in stock. As the others have stated, AoA is very accommodating.

Reactions: keith1 and Mike_OH
I had a 177 regulated awesome gun very pretty but sold it didn't like the shot count. Also, in my hands it just didn't feel right don't know why.
The feel is what scares me from buying one. I've sold off a couple nice guns solely on feel. BSA ultra comes to mind. It also had a noisy action with how the magazine well is open at the bottom and the hammer chamber below so all the hammer slap/air venting was loud no matter what mod was on the front.

Reactions: Bobbybeef
Columbus OH = 6/1/2024 = https://www.midwestairgunshow.com/

Mike
There is a used regulated Revere 22 in the AGN classifieds today

I am not the seller, nor do I know him/her/it

Good luck
Edward