• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Buyer beware PA

I bought a DAR Gen3 from PA on their black Friday sale. It was clipping the thread protector so bad that the pellets were keyholing at 20yds. I got online and did the return on it, downloaded the UPS shipping label they gave me, printed it out, and stuck it on the box. Didn't cost me a penny. The replacement came pretty quickly, but to my dismay.. it was worse than the original rifle. Once again, I got online, did the return process, but this time I requested a refund instead of replacement. Printed the supplied label, and shipped back to them on their dime. All of my original purchase price was refunded. I wasn't out any money, just the hassle of reboxing and dropping off at the UPS store.

My wife ordered me a Gamel swarm viper GEN three that you ordered 22 Cal we received a 177 Cal. Cost $30-$40 to ship it back plus a 20% restocking fee and $300 item box was never opened.
just call PA they will straighten this out . But call them talk to someone .

Reactions: markhooper
I bought a DAR Gen3 from PA on their black Friday sale. It was clipping the thread protector so bad that the pellets were keyholing at 20yds. I got online and did the return on it, downloaded the UPS shipping label they gave me, printed it out, and stuck it on the box. Didn't cost me a penny. The replacement came pretty quickly, but to my dismay.. it was worse than the original rifle. Once again, I got online, did the return process, but this time I requested a refund instead of replacement. Printed the supplied label, and shipped back to them on their dime. All of my original purchase price was refunded. I wasn't out any money, just the hassle of reboxing and dropping off at the UPS store.
Hmmmm... That's the trend I see in my last orders with them ..

Like they send you some prior rma/ referb gun / bad first to see if you take it ..lol. one gun they sent me had aftermarket parts on it sold as first quality new.. go figure .

• Wow
well in I'm in Oregon and minimum wage is $15 and California just changed minimum wage for fast food to $20.. so I guess you got a good deal.. pretty soon most of the people getting minimum wage won't be able to afford to go out to eat even fast food..
time's are tough.. I know I have to juggle bills on disability check...
but the bright spot today is I just found the button to follow you so hopefully I can read more of your posts 😊😊
Mark
$15 is the minimum in the metro areas, like Salem, Eugene and Portland. Its $13.20 where I am in SoOr. Maybe it's slightly higher in Medford? But fast food hasn't been affordable or on the menu for a while. I tried to go to Del Taco for a quick snack back in '22. Bean burrito were 2.50 each, went home hungry, went to the store, made them myself at home for a fraction of the cost

I've yet to have a bad experience with PA and I have ordered from them many times.

There have actually only been two airgun retailers that I have had bad experiences with and one just never charged me or delivered the product I ordered. He instead sent an email telling me there might be delays as he was operating a one man operation and then I never heard from him again.

It seems like the op has not been a party to this discussion since the original diatribe posted yesterday at 6:45. Perhaps there is more to the story that has not been disclosed. I'm thinking that if PA screwed up , in the name of good business , they will make it right..............
Because the obvious was pointed out. Plus other than one post to enter to win a contest on here he hadn't posted in over two years. Safe to say we'll all still get good service from PA.

Because the obvious was pointed out. Plus other than one post to enter to win a contest on here he hadn't posted in over two years. Safe to say we'll all still get good service from PA.
And ironically enough, the last thread he started prior to this one was to give props to PA for their service:

1704847927773.png

I stopped there with a coworker last week and they had an ad in the window "buy one breakfast sandwich get one for $1". I ordered 2 egg Mcmuffins and a coffee and they tried to charge me $14 and change. Apparently the second one for $1 was only in the app, but geez, what a ripoff.
$2.99+ tax. 07 Toyota Tacoma key for size reference , vs. caramel sundae.

IMG_1495.jpeg

OK here’s the deal she (my wife) thought she ordered a 22 caliber. Yes she could’ve inadvertently not checked the correct box an oversight on her part ,even though she said she did and wound up getting the 177 cal.
The outer shipping container was opened. I did not open the original box that the gun came in .The tape was untouched on the box. I noticed immediately that it was in 177 caliber.
I called Customer Service, and was told irregardless if the box was opened or not, I could not get out of 20% restocking fee because the gun is now considered used which I don’t understand if it’s in the original taped box and wasn’t even unpacked which I think is BS . I’m sure they’ll put it back on the shelf and sell It as new merchandise .I’ve been Self-employed and in business for over 20 years and i’ve never had to formally advertise , and have a waiting list of new clients wanting to come aboard . I never would have done this to any of my clients. I am definitely taking my business elsewhere which in the meantime I have done because I recently purchased another Gamo magnum 22 caliber and they’re not getting Any more of my business ! Especially when I didn’t even get a call tag to ship it back. i’m done !!!
Merry Christmas And Happy Nee Year !

OK GUYS,
Thank You PA !!!
The little lady just checked the billing and the full amount was in fact refunded.
I checked the receipt , only has a stock number on it for identification ,so I guess she ordered the wrong one. I had to look it up by the stock number on the receipt ,does not tell you what the item is except for a picture . Doesn’t tell you what caliber.
Any Way
HAPPY NEW YEAR !
ps Go eat your heart attack food,