• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Buyer beware PA

$15 is the minimum in the metro areas, like Salem, Eugene and Portland. Its $13.20 where I am in SoOr. Maybe it's slightly higher in Medford? But fast food hasn't been affordable or on the menu for a while. I tried to go to Del Taco for a quick snack back in '22. Bean burrito were 2.50 each, went home hungry, went to the store, made them myself at home for a fraction of the cost
so my reference to the minimum wage is from Medford I think and grants pass for sure.. go grocery shopping in grants pass and Dr appointment is Medford..
but nothing on fast food interests me although that also includes all restaurants I have been to.. I prefer home cooked. but I'm sure there's others that like going out to eat once in awhile.. not me
mark

Reactions: genericAGuser
$15 is the minimum in the metro areas, like Salem, Eugene and Portland. Its $13.20 where I am in SoOr. Maybe it's slightly higher in Medford? But fast food hasn't been affordable or on the menu for a while. I tried to go to Del Taco for a quick snack back in '22. Bean burrito were 2.50 each, went home hungry, went to the store, made them myself at home for a fraction of the cost
too bad you are in Klamath.. it's a ways away from rogue river Oregon.. if you ever need anything machined, let me know..
mark

Reactions: genericAGuser
$2.99+ tax. 07 Toyota Tacoma key for size reference , vs. caramel sundae.

View attachment 423884
shrinking sizes to just raise the price slightly.. it shrinkflation.. things getting more costly for less.. our dollar is just going down in value.. it's because they can't stop printing more money and making it worth less, not to mention the Fed loan rates..
at least we are not a third world country.. yet..
I remember filling my diesel truck for $1 gallon and now it around $5.. sure glad I'm not still running my excavation business.. 100 gallons per week but every other week was 200 gallons for the second excavator in the woods.. I sure miss that job.. it was one of my favorite things to do..
Mark

OK here’s the deal she (my wife) thought she ordered a 22 caliber. Yes she could’ve inadvertently not checked the correct box an oversight on her part ,even though she said she did and wound up getting the 177 cal.
The outer shipping container was opened. I did not open the original box that the gun came in .The tape was untouched on the box. I noticed immediately that it was in 177 caliber.
I called Customer Service, and was told irregardless if the box was opened or not, I could not get out of 20% restocking fee because the gun is now considered used which I don’t understand if it’s in the original taped box and wasn’t even unpacked which I think is BS . I’m sure they’ll put it back on the shelf and sell It as new merchandise .I’ve been Self-employed and in business for over 20 years and i’ve never had to formally advertise , and have a waiting list of new clients wanting to come aboard . I never would have done this to any of my clients. I am definitely taking my business elsewhere which in the meantime I have done because I recently purchased another Gamo magnum 22 caliber and they’re not getting Any more of my business ! Especially when I didn’t even get a call tag to ship it back. i’m done !!!
Merry Christmas And Happy Nee Year !
so you still didn't show or say what caliber was listed on the order form, even if she ordered it online she would have gotten a order confirmation and it would say what was ordered..
yes I don't agree with the having to pay restocking fee if you didn't open the inner box.. but I also don't know if it was because you didn't want to exchange it or if they wait until they get it to verify that it is actually a unopened box because it was not what you wanted..
also did you call and try to get it straightened out? it's been such a good company that it's hard to imagine if they won't help you.. id start with customer service and work up from there.. but if you are set on getting it elsewhere, then maybe you are stuck with the deal 🤔
sorry for your troubles.. hopefully your new year goes better..
Mark

Reactions: HogKiller
OK GUYS,
Thank You PA !!!
The little lady just checked the billing and the full amount was in fact refunded.
I checked the receipt , only has a stock number on it for identification ,so I guess she ordered the wrong one. I had to look it up by the stock number on the receipt ,does not tell you what the item is except for a picture . Doesn’t tell you what caliber.
Any Way
HAPPY NEW YEAR !
ps Go eat your heart attack food,
glad to hear it is turning out better..
I'll leave the junk food to someone else, I can't afford it in multiple ways and I prefer good home cooked food, especially if it is from the garden.. just had wonderful beans and corn bread for dinner and the cornbread was from the corn in my garden.. that cornbread was pretty close to being like dessert 😋

Reactions: fishing43
glad to hear it is turning out better..
I'll leave the junk food to someone else, I can't afford it in multiple ways and I prefer good home cooked food, especially if it is from the garden.. just had wonderful beans and corn bread for dinner and the cornbread was from the corn in my garden.. that cornbread was pretty close to being like dessert 😋
THE only time I get 'junk' food and I'm honestly not sure if this qualifies is on the way to splat ground squirrels I'll pick up a couple of breakfast jacks and hash browns for me and my faithful retriever Pete. Pete has two legs btw.

Reactions: markhooper
Mods should ACTUALLY delete this thread or edit the title as many people are headlines, sound bytes and short video clip kind and will only get a bashing of PA from this.
it is what it is.. if you look through all the comments, seems to me that pyramid air has the majority of people who are happy with them.. I don't like seeing people unhappy, but from my experience I wouldn't hesitate to recommend pyramid air.. but I understand you opinion and thoughts.. just saying that I think if you actually tally it up like it was votes, pyramid air would still come out on top as a good company..

When did a restocking fee become an open box fee in people's minds? Completely unrelated. The restocking fee is exactly what it says it is. A fee for having to restock a returned item since returns have an impact on company resources. Doesn't matter if it was opened or not.
although likely if it was opened the company would take a loss and sell it under open box/ refurbished..
there's so many ways for places like pyramid to actually loose money, free shipping, then returns, having to restock, then the open box brings into the mix having someone check to see if it works or broken.. I think it's partly why things cost so much.. they can't run a business for free..
same thing I saw in comments on AOA about the low price trade in.. they don't know if the gun is working or not and they are taking a risk..
so in my opinion even though everyone always wants a better deal..
my top two airgun companies are pyramid air and AOA..

Reactions: Spartan