• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Buyer beware PA

must have been a mistake in the order.. because they normally send out a tag for return shipping if they sent something that was not on the order.. did you call customer service and try to get it straightened out so they don't charge restocking or shipping??sorry you had a problem, but pyramid air and airguns of Arizona are my two favorite places.. and usually a little less money if pyramid air has what you need.. unfortunately a lot of things too have been out of stock or backordered
Mark

if your order form states that you ordered 22 caliber then if customer service doesn't solve this, you shouldn't have to pay shipping or restock.. they should do a return shipping and a exchange for what you ordered.. if you don't get anywhere as for their boss.. if you still don't get anywhere ask for the bosses boss..
last resort I would contact Tyler Patner and I'd like to think it would be solved immediately.. Tyler is a great guy..
unfortunately if you accidentally made the mistake in the order, then I'm not sure what happens, probably what you stated is the case.. if so I'm sorry but we all make mistakes.. 🤔 well at least I do..
Mark

Ya, my rma's go pretty good with them.

Pretty hassle free and none of them charges ,+ a printable pre paid shipping thing you just tape on the return item box .. only hassle is driving to the ups drop ship point that's our local dollar store ..🥴
Hateful McNasty.. I totally agree with you 👍 unless something has changed.. hopefully not.. I don't like change much nowadays..
also it's great just to see you name.. I read a lot of what you post, wish I could find the follow button because I enjoy your posts.. I'm going to have to look for that button 🤔
Mark

Reactions: Bandito
Hateful McNasty.. I totally agree with you 👍 unless something has changed.. hopefully not.. I don't like change much nowadays..
also it's great just to see you name.. I read a lot of what you post, wish I could find the follow button because I enjoy your posts.. I'm going to have to look for that button 🤔
Mark
Ya..... There's always that subject to change with out notice. Way things are now today it would not surprise me..

Times are tough . Jeck o went to the Mac shack and noticed a big Mac is 9$ . I near fell over ..

Ya..... There's always that subject to change with out notice. Way things are now today it would not surprise me..

Times are tough . Jeck o went to the Mac shack and noticed a big Mac is 9$ . I near fell over ..
well in I'm in Oregon and minimum wage is $15 and California just changed minimum wage for fast food to $20.. so I guess you got a good deal.. pretty soon most of the people getting minimum wage won't be able to afford to go out to eat even fast food..
time's are tough.. I know I have to juggle bills on disability check...
but the bright spot today is I just found the button to follow you so hopefully I can read more of your posts 😊😊
Mark

Reactions: Bandito
What does it say on the receipt? Sorry but many of us have done thousands of dollars with pyramid and this is never an issue. If it is your fault you ordered wrong, or waited to long to contact them...then it's on you.

When did you place the order vs when you contacted them?

A few questions that need answers before any blame is decided.

the problem is, this post should not be here and everyone of us at some point in time have bought at PA, it is the largest air gun store that i know of and i will continue to shop there --------------------buyer beware is nonsense
has Amazon every made a mistake or Home Depot or Zoro they all have for me did i stop shopping their hell no

the mistake should be dealt with at PA not here

Unfortunately this is becoming the new norm. Somebody feels slighted by a company so they take to the internet to bash them. And of course they only tell one side of the story. Usually a heavily skewed side. Or maybe even a false side. It somewhat reminds me of cancel culture. Bunch of Karens trying to get revenge on a public platform. I have no doubt that PA did nothing wrong here. I've seen this same scenario 100 times. But I look forward to admitting my mistake and apologizing if the OP provides one shred of proof that he/they were in the right, which they could easily do if it were true. Very doubtful, though. And I imagine that PA called them on the same BS and that's why PA is now getting slammed by the OP.

• Love
Reactions: L.Leon

Now I am hungry… and though still pricey… In the US, a Big Mac costs $5.58 USD Avg.

I stopped there with a coworker last week and they had an ad in the window "buy one breakfast sandwich get one for $1". I ordered 2 egg Mcmuffins and a coffee and they tried to charge me $14 and change. Apparently the second one for $1 was only in the app, but geez, what a ripoff.

What does it say on the receipt? Sorry but many of us have done thousands of dollars with pyramid and this is never an issue. If it is your fault you ordered wrong, or waited to long to contact them...then it's on you.

When did you place the order vs when you contacted them?

A few questions that need answers before any blame is decided.
yes I totally agree.. if ordered online you should have gotten a order copy, and a order confirmation and then order shipping.. all should have listed what you ordered.. then compare to the tag that came in the package..
you posted this in the right place.. it's just another good reason why agn is a great sight.. if you don't want to put it public the entire picture of the order, just put something over your name and I assume credit card.. so we can see when it was ordered and what is listed on the order.. vs the shipping label that came in the package..
I'll go so far to say that if you have the 22 on the order form and confirmation and then 177 on the packing list, I'll try to contact pyramid myself and ask for help for you getting this resolved.. I'm sorry you had trouble, but I have never had a problem with Matthew or Tyler from pyramid air.. and actually someone was posting about trouble with his aveng x and I contacted Tyler and he took care of the guy..
I just figure that if I am on agn, it's either to read and learn, or pm friends, or to treat you like I treat my neighbors.. do my best to help you with whatever I can.

o actually spent some time repairing a airgun for a local member, and it's just something fun for me and it's just volunteering.. I guess you would say that it's just as much of a hobby as getting to actually shoot..
so please don't misunderstand me, if it is a recent mistake on their part I will contact someone and ask them to see if they can resolve your problem like we all think it should be..
one thing I don't know about and I don't order unless I am sure it's exactly what I want.. they have a return policy if you don't like what you ordered.. I never saw any restocking fee in the writing, but I could have easily missed it.. however I would assume that there's one. I'm going to try to follow this thread to see if I can see what your final results are.. otherwise I probably won't be able to find this thread tomorrow..
Mark
Mark

Reactions: woogie_man
the problem is, this post should not be here and everyone of us at some point in time have bought at PA, it is the largest air gun store that i know of and i will continue to shop there --------------------buyer beware is nonsense
has Amazon every made a mistake or Home Depot or Zoro they all have for me did i stop shopping their hell no

the mistake should be dealt with at PA not here
I agree with you but as long as this is very resent and it's pyramid air mistake, there's no reason why he shouldn't be taking care of.. possibly a new customer service representative? and still I'd hope he would have asked for the boss if not treated fairly..
I've ordered, actually my fault because I only knew about one style cutter for my machine tool from msc and they sent me a return label and total refund since they didn't have any of the cutter I needed.. to be honest I was expecting a restock fee along with two shipping costs..
I have bought 3 guns from pyramid air and never had a problem..
but if this is recent and legitimately pyramid air fault, myself I don't mind this post.. I'll contact them myself, have a few friends there and great company that I plan on ordering from whenever they get what I have asked for in stock or if I end up with a little bit extra in the bank.. I'll likely try to get a new toy..
Mark

I stopped there with a coworker last week and they had an ad in the window "buy one breakfast sandwich get one for $1". I ordered 2 egg Mcmuffins and a coffee and they tried to charge me $14 and change. Apparently the second one for $1 was only in the app, but geez, what a ripoff.
I don't go out to eat but I can honestly say that I have lost discounts from several companies including Napa because like you said that it was only for using a app..
I use very little apps and refuse to do banking or financial apps on my phone.. guess I'm old.. but I am also about done changing to fit whatever is the new normal.. I really miss the good old days when a $20 in your wallet would actually go somewhere..
Mark

Reactions: rcs9250
Now I am hungry… and though still pricey… In the US, a Big Mac costs $5.58 USD Avg.
Not here I guess anymore

What was a dollar menue cheese burger 2.99 ( I assume the new min wage law affects)

I got stuck at a appointment that ran over and just whipped in for a tide me over snack till I drove home .. I bet I just drive home stomach growling next time..

Anyway one gun from pa I rma'ed 3 times and they took it without hassle our side of sending me a sad gun to ll I got one satisfactory... Paid shipping and no restocking fees or anything .. easy to work with on all that..

Last edited:
Reactions: markhooper