Butt hook parts

I have an Air Arms Butt Hook on one of my field target rifles. Over the last few years I have lost several of the little rubber nipples. Does anyone know where I can find these. Pyramyd sells the hook but not the nipples I sent a email to Air Arms and have received no response. Was hoping someone here may have a sourc.
8FAB25C0-98F5-4D1E-B86F-A6C57E21C793.png
8FAB25C0-98F5-4D1E-B86F-A6C57E21C793.png

Reactions: MOSOSODBOB
It really sucks when you can’t get support for a product. I went to the McMaster Carr site and put in rubber bumpers. They have “push in” bumpers. Not sure of the dimensions of your bumpers but maybe there’s something there. I’m going to bet that AA doesn’t mold their bumpers for the butt hook but SHOULD be able to provide the supplier or bumpers. I added a link to the McMaster site. Good luck.

0FF177A9-B88E-4125-A8A7-7CD9A595AF15.jpeg

Last edited:
It really sucks when you can’t get support for a product. I went to the McMaster Carr site and put in rubber pumpers. They have “push in” bumpers. Not sure of the dimensions of your bumpers but maybe there’s something there. I’m going to bet that AA doesn’t mold their bumpers for the butt hook but SHOULD be able to provide the supplier or bumpers. I added a link to the McMaster site. Good luck.

View attachment 311097
Thanks ! I’ll check it out.

I have an Air Arms Butt Hook on one of my field target rifles. Over the last few years I have lost several of the little rubber nipples. Does anyone know where I can find these. Pyramyd sells the hook but not the nipples I sent a email to Air Arms and have received no response. Was hoping someone here may have a sourc.View attachment 310794View attachment 310794
Creedmoor has the little rubber buttons as replacement parts for MEC butt hooks.. not sure if they are the same size as the AirArms…

Reactions: 491458