But why?, Mag holders

When I'm in the field hunting, my spare magazines are in a hunting jacket pocket. plus, for what I paid for those Brocock magazines, I'm not taking a chance of losing one out in the woods...lol.

I appreciate the design and engineering of the feature, but it is not something I look for. But I guess it's a nice to have if you like that and if you don't, ignore the feature.

They do have a function for those who find them useful and can look tacticool I keep my spare mag in my pellet pouch. I've been in high pesting environments and one ten shot mag has been plenty. I agree with @scotty1, it appeals to the operator in some airgunners. Unless you're being bummed rushed by a horde of pests, one mag is plenty.

My theory is that appeals to the secret “operator” inside some of us.

Probably some truth there.

But make sure you still have enough to fill the slots on your tactical belt & chest rig :)

Only gun I've owned that had them was an Edgun, & I did like & use them. Not sure I'd buy an aftermarket holder unless it was cheap, easy to attach & very secured.

They make those mag holders so you feel obligated to buy more mags to store in the holders. How would those holes look if they were empty?

Hahahaha,

I have never taken an extra magazine in the field, I take a vitamin bottle with extra pellets and if I need I reload the mag after half a dozen shots

If I was going to battle then yes I would have a bunch of extra mags all over, on the gun, on my belt :) :)

Since images are working again I'll just go ahead and drop this in here :)

cf9aea9bc39a03f6222853ceb4555716.1654364535.jpg