Bushnell Match Pro 6-24x50 scope review

Howdy,

I have had the scope on my Hatsan Flash and on my new FX Impact M3 for some while now. I dug out some old videomaterial and decided to head to the range to get some further videomaterial with my EagleVision goPro mount. I think I did a pretty good work on capturing the image quality on it. The only gripe I had with the material was that the goPro was on automatic white balance and it caused some of the lowlight flickering on the range material. Luckily I had a sunny day on the rest of the scopecam material on the latter part of the video. I hope this gives some extra information for people about this scope!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT8v6Uwr_FQ

I have had the scope now for about a year and I have been very happy with the quality of build and clarity on the scope. It sure was great to have it on the RMAC competition. I think that now with a better platform it has come to the limits of its capability, concerning the travel adjustments possible on the scope for longer ranges. But if your only shooting to shorter distances you don't even know about the limitation :D

Enjoy!

Hola, también la tengo montada en mi M3. Vino a reemplazar a la Arken SH GENII 6-24x ya que me aburrí del paralaje inexacto y de problemas de enfoque con el eagle vision. Con la Buschnell, además de mayor nitidez en todo el campo de visión (no así con la arken) el paraleje es notablenente mas exacto con mi telemetro. Gran mira por el precio. Lo unico que podría mejorarse es quitar grosor al reticulo.

Hi, I also have it mounted on my M3. It came to replace the Arken SH GENII 6-24x as I got bored of the inaccurate parallax and focusing problems with the eagle vision. With the Buschnell, in addition to better sharpness across the entire field of view (not so with the arken) the parallax is noticeably more accurate with my rangefinder. Great scope for the price. The only thing that could be improved is to reduce the thickness of the reticle.

Reactions: Montana_Airgun
I have one with the IR and love it. My other 2 guns have an Athlon Argos 6-24 Gen 2 and a Hawk Vantage 6-24FFP. Most would rate the Bushnell the best overall, but I only have 1 eye so red IR helps but the green on the Hawk is ever better in low light hunting conditions. On a clear, sunny day the Bushnell, IMO is the best $500 scope you can buy hand down. 

IMG_1248.1651286183.jpeg

Reactions: Ezana4CE
Yeah I have to agree to the statements that: The glass is extremely clear on a sunny day. It is throughout the whole magnification range and that is rare on this price range. I have to say also that I usually run the scope at 20x magnification at most when I am hunting.

Also, the sharpnes on it is very good for the money. At lower magnifications the glass is very sharp and the colour is good. At max magnification I have sometimes had to use my spotting scope for spotting my .22 pellet hits on the target. Maybe it is just my eyes, but on some light conditions you can tell the difference on the sharpness.

I have been using this alot with my eaglevision gopro mount. I have been very happy with the image quality that it yields and how the video turns out. I just have to pay more attention on how to set up the prism and always test before I head out hunting or shooting :D

Howdy,

I have had the scope now for about a year and I have been very happy with the quality of build and clarity on the scope. It sure was great to have it on the RMAC competition. I think that now with a better platform it has come to the limits of its capability, concerning the travel adjustments possible on the scope for longer ranges. But if your only shooting to shorter distances you don't even know about the limitation :D

Enjoy!
@Montana_Airgun Can you please post at which range(s) the Match Pro reached its limits in elevation adjustment? Also what type (and height) of rings did you use when you ran out of elevation? Also this type of post may receive more responses if posted in the “Optics” forum.