Burris Timberline 4.5-14x32

I went up to the Burris full field and have had great experience with it on my HW50s.
Another thing is ,I bid on them and sometimes get them for less than $120 and that is 3-12x40 with front AO....
Been a Burris fan for 30 years,just remember to go up a model or more when buying any scope,it is worth it.
People swear good things about Athlon scopes ,another great scope.

Reactions: Ezana4CE
I bought one used, I used it on a .25 cal Gamo big cat, I had good results with it. I moved it to a .22 cal Walther Parrus, a hard recoiling springer. I started to have some trouble with zero. I sent it back to burris, it was diagnosed with a loosened objective lens, fixed and sent back. Don't have it on a rifle right now, but I wouldn't hesitate to put it on a springer.

Midway has an Athlon Talos 4-14x44 on sale. Great optic at a great price and will last on a 77K
I emailed Athlon and they said their scopes are springer rated and tested to 1000G. I wouldn’t put it on a springer making much over 18 ft lbs.Got one for a pcp and it’s a lot of scope for the money. It’s a China scope. Checked very early this am and they still had them in stock. The one on close out is the older generation but for just under $200 and free shp you can’t beat it.