Burris Signature Zee Rings On An FX Impact?

Along with the issues listed in my other post, my Impact is also shooting over 12" low @ 35yds. I could just buy the FX no limit rings but they are too tall. The Weaver Tactical rings I am using have a height from top of rail to bottom of scope tube of 0.56" and this seems close to perfect. The FX rings looks like it would give you a chin weld

From reading it looks like the Burris Signature Zee rings have inserts that can change cant, not as precise as the FX rings but get you near. Does anyone use these? 

Other suggestions? 

The Burris rings are MORE precise than the FX rings. My friend had the FX rings and it took a lot of trial and error to get them adjusted right. I have the Tactical rings on my RAW 30. These have 3 screw caps instead of the one screw, but the one screws should work ok. Not only can you adjust for up to 40 MOA, you can also adjust for cant if that's a problem. There is a good Youtube video that's on the Burris website, I think. Another alternative is the Sportsmatch adjustable rings, but those are $135.