Burning itch, the endless possibility of Panthera!

I’ve told several friends and customers (who were too hung up on numbers and stuck on a plateau) to put their chrony away and tune by sound and feel, as Ted explains. An angry hotrod is rarely accurate.

Solid advice.

I was curious and looked up some info on this gun, 62~ cc in the smaller calibers and 120 cc in .25 and .30 is quite impressive, that volume certainly helps this little guy pack a punch.

Reactions: qball
Solid advice.

I was curious and looked up some info on this gun, 62~ cc in the smaller calibers and 120 cc in .25 and .30 is quite impressive, that volume certainly helps this little guy pack a punch.
I would add that the big plenum is not without a cost. A few of us have found that the reg can be slow to refresh on the full fat version. I eventually replaced mine with a Huma.

Reactions: qball
Bit the bullet/pellet this morning and ordered it in .22. I was torn between .177 and .22 but I'm sitting on a TON of 22 pellets so that is what nudged my decision. Also ordered the folding stock adapter, but I have a question. (I also asked this same question on the Industry news post from FX to get more traction).
Does the dynamic AR folding stock adapter take Mil-Spec or Commercial buffer tubes?

I called FX-USA to ask, and neither sales or technician knew the answer. The tech said "I'm not sure, but probably either would work."
I'm not familiar with AR buffer tube stocks, but from my reading, commercial and mil-spec have different diameters/threads?
Is that correct?

Last edited:
Reactions: weevil