• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Burning itch, the endless possibility of Panthera!

FX just posted this video and as expected Panthera has endless possibilities, the itch is getting really bad!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

This is just soooooo coooool! Well, to me at least. Think L2 might have a real competitor now(obviously not semiauto)! 🔥🔥🔥
Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 8.13.37 AM.png

........OR a Pathera "PISTOL"? Granted they should have put the 170cc tube in that picture, I tip my hat to anyone can shoot it as a pistol. LOL
Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 8.16.56 AM.png

Sadly only 1 configuration and its preorder on UA site. Price of $1699 is bit steep but seems to be where everyone is landing these days. Hoping the folding version will be cheaper. Plus hope to have the 380mm barrel option instead just the 300mm.

Last edited:
I would bet FX sells a boatload of those mini pcps. Front rear or dual bottles those are cool . Plenty of power but I missed the shot count.You know they will be accurate .I would like them more at 1000 bucks. Still didn't watch.

Your UA link got me looking around , now I want a Taipan Vet compact in .177. 1100 bucks and 6.6 lbs . Why, WHY .

Reactions: qball
I think it's cool! But having to pay $150 more to have the front ARCA support lost me.

While I do agree but I can understand why, the cost difference between different barrel and arcs rail length is likely minimum from full sized gun. The rear shoulder stock with options to mount bottle is a complicated piece so I can see why that version is 1700 bucks. Besides liking folding stock the folsing AR buffer tube version should be a lot cheaper.

Well, I can hope at least.

Like the folding stock option. Can't wait to see the 'real world' numbers coming out of these shortys. I really like my 500mm in .30, but one of these in .22 or .25 slinging hades would be a very handy pester.

Even the 500mm is a power house with slugs!!! A 380mm version can be pretty insane!! I bet even with 380mm barrel these things will likely have more power than traditional rifles.

I would bet FX sells a boatload of those mini pcps. Front rear or dual bottles those are cool . Plenty of power but I missed the shot count.You know they will be accurate .I would like them more at 1000 bucks. Still didn't watch.

Your UA link got me looking around , now I want a Taipan Vet compact in .177. 1100 bucks and 6.6 lbs . Why, WHY .
Urges are a love/hate relationship. I want a Panthera and a Vulcan 3 lately. I also want some fishing rails and rod holder accessories for the boat. Perhaps xmas will come sooner than later. My wife thinks I have a problem and an addiction. Yolo

FX just posted this video and as expected Panthera has endless possibilities, the itch is getting really bad!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

This is just soooooo coooool! Well, to me at least. Think L2 might have a real competitor now(obviously not semiauto)! 🔥🔥🔥
View attachment 355374

........OR a Pathera "PISTOL"? Granted they should have put the 170cc tube in that picture, I tip my hat to anyone can shoot it as a pistol. LOL
View attachment 355381

Sadly only 1 configuration and its preorder on UA site. Price of $1699 is bit steep but seems to be where everyone is landing these days. Hoping the folding version will be cheaper. Plus hope to have the 380mm barrel option instead just the 300mm.
Gotta say it. The video is hilarious. Dude gets out of the truck in Sitka camo to walk 20' with his Kifaru elk pack (disclaimer: I don't know if it was actually Kifaru and this is sarcasm for those who don't have it), busts out a Panthera, shoots, nods his head, and packs it back 20' to the truck. Looks like my crews type of hunting.

I do like the innovation and FX though, so some time soon I may own one.

Gotta say it. The video is hilarious. Dude gets out of the truck in Sitka camo to walk 20' with his Kifaru elk pack (disclaimer: I don't know if it was actually Kifaru and this is sarcasm for those who don't have it), busts out a Panthera, shoots, nods his head, and packs it back 20' to the truck. Looks like my crews type of hunting.

I do like the innovation and FX though, so some time soon I may own one.
Hey if ya “got the look” you have to have all the cool gear as well. I am trying to figure out what he was nodding his head about. Whatever he shot didn‘t go back to the truck with him.
Hate to think he loaded up on all spendy kit just to shoot a chipmunk. All he needed was milsurp camo and a jar of peanut butter.

I noticed at the 1:00 mark on that video it says "optional configuration accessories sold separately". So, I guess that means they are only selling the one version like UA has up for pre-order.

That would blow! Well, I still want a 600mm version so maybe a full 600mm version then a folding stock and short barrel kit. Maybe they can sell a Panthera continuum which would be awesome, I’d hit that.

@FX-USA PLEASE sell a 380mm folding compact Panthera for cheaper! Pretty please?!?!?

Reactions: gendoc