• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Bullysyclone Wylie Kanz moderators... throw everything else in the trash.

Your db meter apps may be wonky but you can't tell me your phones ability to capture this whisper quiet moderator in action is as well!

Quantify it with a side by side comparison on video. Silly to not if it really is such a large gap in performance.

-Matt

Everyone here also acts like my time and the next guys is "your" time

Over the last month had to replace a daily driver, replace my phone (after 3 years so still getting my new one where my old one was), along with all of life's other things. This isn't a pity party message but what it is is telling everyone to pound sand lmao

I don't like being told what to do especially with MY TIME. Maybe the shooting leading up to this review was very quick? As said in here , I shoot A LOT , albeit a lot less this past week and a half or so.

NOW WITH THAT SAID....

I was literally just texting some airgun buddies about how I downloaded multiple different meters as well as got a tripod for my phone so that I can do my best.

So with all do respect, if youre not donating a db meter or time

kick rocks and also, make sure you throw all those others moderators in the trash :)

Last edited:
This moderator does look good. It also looks very well-machined. Are the internals aluminum or 3D printing? Can the internals be removed for cleaning? Also, can they be made with slightly larger tolerances? I'd be concerned about clipping with such a tight tolerance, given that maybe the threading on the barrel or adapter may not be as nicely machined as this moderator.

Thanks!

The internals are aluminum, there is ZERO 3d printing when it comes to @Bullysyclone work. Im sure he could accommodate whatever tolerances asked for.

Everyone here also acts like my time and the next guys is "your" time

Over the last month had to replace a daily driver, replace my phone (after 3 years so still getting my new one where my old one was), along with all of life's other things. This isn't a pity party message but what it is is telling everyone to pound sand lmao

I don't like being told what to do especially with MY TIME. Maybe the shooting leading up to this review was very quick? As said in here , I shoot A LOT , albeit a lot less this past week and a half or so.

NOW WITH THAT SAID....

I was literally just texting some airgun buddies about how I downloaded multiple different meters as well as got a tripod for my phone so that I can do my best.

So with all do respect, if youre not donating a db meter or time

kick rocks and also, make sure you throw all those others moderators in the trash :)

Uhm what? I never barked orders, you're the one telling people what to do with their time IE: throw your mods in the trash. You need to back it up a bit, Mr Chest Puffer Upper.

-Matt

Reactions: BSJ
I personally can't wait for the claims of whisper quiet (30 db~) to be substantiated, so I can buy one myself...until then, this thread is sidelined.

-Matt
Not sidelined if you're still commenting 😉

Also. Telling my to quantify it to your standards is barking orders and is telling me what to do with my time 😀

Not sidelined if you're still commenting 😉

Also. Telling my to quantify it to your standards is barking orders and is telling me what to do with my time 😀

Its sidelined in my interest, I can comment all I want.

Imagine not being able to afford a 20$ db meter.

Wait shouldn't you have the funds from all the other mods you sold? :sneaky:

• Love
Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_

Wait shouldn't you have the funds from all the other mods you sold? :sneaky:
You're missing the point.

But it is quite sad I don't have the funds for a decibel meter. Truly sickening actually.

You sound like one of those

Wait shouldn't you have the
Stubbers you sound like one of those gen z/millenials that still live in mommy’s basement playing call of duty and saving your lunch money to buy air guns and accessories 😂😂

You sound like one of those

Stubbers you sound like one of those gen z/millenials that still live in mommy’s basement playing call of duty and saving your lunch money to buy air guns and accessories 😂😂
If my son sees your comment above, he might take it personally! 🤣

Well, this thread is officially sidetracked.
On a side note to this thread that should actually be the correct note..........
Now I need to spend money to check this moderator out! This hobby is as expensive as my boat. LOL

If certain people didn't come here just to trash it because they missed out on a purchase because someone else paid far before they even responded it wouldn't have gotten so side tracked.

Imagine being one of these people casting doubt on another active members work just because? How dismal must their state of mind be. All ive done is purchase an item and review it, trying to help a fellow member as I would do for most here, however theres a few I can pick out here that I wouldn't do that for.

Reactions: madeintheuk
Proof in hand rules. Apparently life getting in the way is okay for the OP.
:giggle:

7p3t7j.jpg