Bullpup for Offhand

Lots of good information here, follow through, stance when shooting, good sights/scope. Shooting my Lelya was frustrating at first because I wasn’t used to a bull pup.

I tried different holds and positions and finally came up with a position that works for me. 
I place the bottom of the butt on the top outside part of the shoulder, and squeeze both elbows into the body. It feels strange that the butt isn’t in the typical position, but it allows me to get both arms snuggled into the upper body and it’s quite stable. I had to adjust the position of the scope so it was a good fit. I can hit a ping pong ball sized target at 30 yards off hand most of the time.

This is with my Lelya, and perhaps it won’t be possible to do with a different shaped bull pup. I think the thing that helped me most was to realize that I won’t ever be able to hold the crosshairs still on a target shooting off hand, but instead to work on trigger control. So as I’m looking at the target through the scope and getting ready for the shot, the crosshairs are definitely moving around and I just try to time the trigger pull when it’s on the target.

I’m betting that I look really funny doing that hold, but by golly it has improved my off hand shooting. Have a great time experimenting with it!

So last saturday I went to shooting range and I able to shoot offhand with my P15, thanks to every suggestion here, now I understand that the key is to accept the floating of the crosshair and while it float pull the trigger smoothly and drive the float somehow gently and somewhat almost intuition based. I able to shoot small metal shillouete target offhand ranges from 17-41 meter.

Next, one day I will buy 1-6x scope with the dot instead of crosshair, as @PGinsandiego said, I understand that crosshair make us over compensate as aiming with it is actually put us some effort to drive the large crosshair. With small dot I think it supposed to be easier and more intuitive to drive it to target.

By the way is there any tips on how aiming pattern is made? I read somewhere we made a figure 8 pattern, but for me it is difficult and not natural and I just did a random float almost like an abstract painting and pattern of every shot is not the same. 

One other factor (If someone has already said this, my apologies), the higher the magnification the more I sense my unsteadiness. Less magnification makes me "feel" steadier. So when shooting offhand I like to use the lowest possible magnification that will get the job done.

I understand what you are saying, but, let me offer a different perspective. With the thick cross hair of a low power scope, your perception of exactly where you released the shot is much less precise. Yeah, the movement will feel exaggerated in comparison, but that's the reality of it.