• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Bullet Central Carbon Fiber Tensioner and Shroud for FX Impact M3 700mm barrel

Classified Status
SOLD

JJZatgun

Jul 28, 2016
San Francisco, CA USA
I'm selling this Bullet Central tensioning kit for the FX Impact M3 700mm barrel. I decided to go back to my 600mm .22 setup so I no longer need the kit. Please note that if you have the FX barrel tensioning clamp installed, you will not be able to install the tensioning barrel as the clamp keeps the carbon fiber barrel from sliding in all the way. The tensioning barrel has a few scuffs/scratches on it, (see photo) but won't be noticeable with the shroud installed. Shroud has no noticeable scratches. Three items in total for the kit: shroud, barrel tensioner, tensioning nut.

If you need additional photos or info, please message me.

Price: SOLD 3/25/23

Please pay with PayPal only. I will pay for the PayPal fee.
Priority Mail Shipping for free to lower 48 states only. Alaska and Hawaii will pay full cost for Priority Mail.

IMG_0977.jpg

IMG_0978.jpg

IMG_0979.jpg

IMG_0980.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

Last edited: