• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

bulldog accuracy mods? Here so far!

Well trying to tame down the bulldog some for accuracy. I am wanting input on your mods and things witnessed ?
My Mods so far. 
1. Bulldog Mega Moderator..
2. Bulldog 5 piece barrel supports
3. Added foam grip support more relaxed group
4. Added top mounted bipod for less muzzle jump.
5. Clean the barrel with supplied cleaning patches. 
Thinking about adding in a depinger and a regulator to the bulldog not sure if that will tighten the groups up any more. 
As of now I am shooting about 1/2 inch groups or less at 25 yards. Have not shot out at 50 yards yet. 

Suggestions for increase accuracy on the bulldog ?

Jay

wager; right now I have use the JSB 81 grain pellets and the jsb red tip. The red tip pellets group a little better at 25 yards. I am not sure how well at 50 yards yet. 

So how hard is it to polish the barrel ? Are you saying a regulator would do both jobs as a depinger and regulate the air flow as well ?

Trying to thing of other things to get this too really shoot the desired 100 yards for groupings.

jay

Wager, do you have a bulldog or a big bore ? Curious what you are shooting. I think I will try to polish the bore. I will look at the crown as well.
1/2 group probably between 1/2 and 1/4 inch group was my best shooting basically 1 hole. Those .357 are probably about 1/4 of an inche themselves. 
I also noticed the flat tip red jsb were leaving a true round hole while the .357 jsb looked ripped a bigger hole. Not sure if that is because of the tips. Flat nose pellets leave a nice round hold vs domed. 

jay