• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Bulldog .35 black.

Classified Status
NLA
All WTS ads need to have a price listed
This bulldog has been tuned for power and accuracy. I dont have all chrony numbers for the ammo it likes but polymags shooting at 1040 and a great group at 60 yards. I shot the 90 grain NSA slugs at 1000 and grouped very well also. THis does not have the heavy hammer spring. It was all polished and tuned without adding extra parts. So if you wish it can still add more power with a new spring and porting, but isnt needed. Only selling because I have a Taurus and this guy doesnt get shot as much anymore. Comes with the DFL adapter and 6 airbolts which it shoots great also. looking to trade for a .30 cal bullpup. I will add cash to make up the difference if your trade is worth more. Scope, rings and emperor doesnt go with this trade.

bulldog1.jpg

bulldog2.jpg

Last edited: