Bullboss, P15 or Kral Puncher Breaker, which should I get?

@shahzeb27: thank you Sir! I might let myself be tempted ...

Do you by any chance have any insights in JKHan Majesty or the jkhan Iluda bullpup ? Each time in 6.35 / .25 cal.

The Majesty looks like a nice full length gun but I can't find much about accuracy, shot count, build quality etc. All I know us it see!s to have a small (180cc) cylinder. Insights much appreciated!

I have a Kral PB in .22 cal. It is the first PCP airgun I have owned so I cannot comment on the other two. I bought it as a squirrel gun to use in an urban situation I’m using Hade’s pellets and will produce a dime size 5 shot group and I am constantly amazed by its accuracy . It seems very consistent for about 5 mags when it is set to the highest pressure. I’m using a moderator but that’s only because I’m in the city and I don’t want my neighbors getting irritated that I’m shooting squirrels.

On the down side it seems a tad heavy, I did break the cocking lever but it was an older style and I found that I needed fairly high scope rings. I suspect that all bullpups have this problem so I don’t know it the Kral is any worse than others. In conclusion I think for a $500 airgun it’s outstanding.

Congrats Plinkforfun with your AA S500. Hope it is going strong? Update: just like Vetmx and some others on the forum I have since succumbed to the charms of a Kral Puncher Jumbo. He started a separate topic about his project.

Oh that gorgeous furniture -- songs should be written about it ! I sanded it with very fine grain and rubbed it for 20 days (daily, not continuously ...) with walnut oil until the wood became saturated and started to shine.

The amazing long range accuracy & consistency, the smooth cocking, the discreet report, the high shot count, ... all admittedly after some good but not painful (and low cost) tinkering. This beast has reasonable weight for a long gun. The value is unsurpassed. In fact I would be delighted if someone offered ideas to challenge it ...

Congrats Plinkforfun with your AA S500. Hope it is going strong? Update: just like Vetmx and some others on the forum I have since succumbed to the charms of a Kral Puncher Jumbo. He started a separate topic about his project.

Oh that gorgeous furniture -- songs should be written about it ! I sanded it with very fine grain and rubbed it for 20 days (daily, not continuously ...) with walnut oil until the wood became saturated and started to shine.

The amazing long range accuracy & consistency, the smooth cocking, the discreet report, the high shot count, ... all admittedly after some good but not painful (and low cost) tinkering. This beast has reasonable weight for a long gun. The value is unsurpassed. In fact I would be delighted if someone offered ideas to challenge it ...

I really liked mine, but it had some odd issues and after a little while it wouldnt shoot ANYTHING, and i mean anything accurately, so i sent it back and saved up for a dreamline, which i am much more happy with. Mine also came with no finish, kinda annoyed me because i paid for one with a nice stock, but with the lttle time i had it, i had a good time with it under 50yds. The only problem i had with it is trying to clean it using a ramrod, i know i should get a patchworm kit, but i just like the ramrods a bit more. It was a nightmare trying to get that darn patch into the end of the barrel. Id get it caught all over the built in baffles while trying to get it into the barrel, but other than that, it was awesome!

Good luck on your new project. 

...is it too late...?!?...look at this...!!!...

IMG_4595-600x450.jpg

https://www.bakerairguns.com/product/kral-puncher-nemisis-22-caliber-synthetic-stock/

I'd like to clarify the P15/Skyhawk parts issue. You can now get parts from . Just got a new valve and it was fast shipping and reasonable..

Also the regulator is no more of an issue than many others. More than anything else these guns need a thorough cleaning before use. Remove the hammer spring and get heavy grease

cleaned out and then clean the barrel and run some bore polish through before you go out and shoot it. All these are things you should do with any new gun.

The single biggest problem with the P15/Skyhawk is the horrible terrible lousy magazines. Go on ebay and buy several third party mags fro CARM aka Darko on AGN.

Check out the reports on each of these on UTube . If you are just a little mechanical you will be fine.

Just curious,

How did you place the order? Was it online or by phone?

I tried to place an order for a P35 barrell to be shipped to California online, and the checkout page refuses to proceed, indicating an error message that shipping options are not available to my area.

I have a 4500psi air compressor coming soon in the mail and I haven’t seen any of the new rifles that are coming out soon, thanks for the info.

I have looked at the flashpup, but i really don’t like the idea of a bolt action, but other than that it seemed pretty accurate and light.

I also looked at the Benjamin Akela, and it looks pretty cool. I might wait for that to come out.
The Akela won't disappoint you in 22. LW barrel on the newer ones.

The Akela won't disappoint you in 22. LW barrel on the newer ones.
Where did you get from ?

if you plan to go with a Turkish gun just get in contact with Troy Hammer, better costumer service then Crosman and you will be sure you get a gun that shoots on day one rather then playing the lottery.

Where did you get from ?

if you plan to go with a Turkish gun just get in contact with Troy Hammer, better costumer service then Crosman and you will be sure you get a gun that shoots on day one rather then playing the lottery.
I have a Bullboss in 25 that had to have the barrel replaced. Now shoots great if you can shoot bullpups. Not working for me. It is on the classifiethough expired I think. Not all that popular from what I can tell. Don't expect much past 25 to 30 yards from a factory gun though.

The SPA P15 is rear cocking and weighs less than 4.5 lbs. The SPA P35 has the cocking lever above the trigger and weighs just over 5 lbs. I don't think there are other bullpups that are within a lb of these weights. I have 3 P35s, in 177, 22, and 25. All will shoot three shot groups under 1/4 inch at 25 yards. The 22 will shoot groups under .1 inch at 25 yards. I crowned the barrels, however, with a brass bolt and JB. I also adjusted the trigger to minimum first stage and less than 1 lb second stage. I use a hair curler and a half and three baffles to get them to 85 db or less. 22 and 25 are tuned to low 30 fpe range and get 60-70 shots from a 250 bar fill. 177 is tuned to 19 fpe and gets about 100 shots. Trigger adjustments require stock removal, hammer spring is on the outside, and regulator adjustment requires removing the end of the air chamber. I found the length of pull too short and added a 1 inch spacer to all my P35s.

I have an avenger and a Prod too. I like the P35s the best. They are just comfortable with good shot counts and shoot great. The quality of the parts seems better than the Avenger - less plastic. The lack of need for a moderator is a nice expense avoidance. Regardless of how heavy a scope you put on a P35 it should be under 7 lbs. If you use a light one you could be at 6 lbs.

I haven't has a P35 a year yet, I got the 25 in October of last year and the other two about a month ago. But so far there have been no issues. I haven't mess with my P35 triggers as much as my Avenger but while they are good I would say the modified Avenger and the stock Prod are a bit better. P35 might be equal if I reduced the sear engagement a little bit. Sometimes I feel a little creep before they let off. But a trigger under 1 lbs is pretty good for targets and plenty light for hunting.

My 25 has harvested 18 squirrels for me so far.