Bulk Tanks for Hammerli 850, both CO2 and New Ninja HPA

Hello;

Love my Hammerli 850 tuned as well as stock, also my Archer QB79. They are different guns but now I am running into propellant issues, including running low on 90g CO2 tanks and the cold affecting pressures.

I have some Valken Air CO2 tanks for my QB79 but they will not fit under the barrel of the Hammerli. I wanted to see if any other Hammerli 850 owners could steer me in the direction as I'd rather spend the money for tanks that clear below the barrel.

My other question is for the new Ninja HPA 3000psi tanks with the 1,100psi regulator that make them safe for CO2 guns to avoid low temp pressure drops. Per report they seem to have been made for the QB79 being that Archer sells it on his store, but the QB79 has more space under the barrel on which to screw tanks on as I learned with the Valken Air CO2 tanks. Will these Ninja tanks fit on the Hammerli?

So A) CO2 bulk tanks that fit the 850 and B) will the new HPA for CO2 tank fit the Hammerli?

My 850, I got in a trade, tuned by Roald from The850Store. High pressure air is the way to go with these. It's shooting at 28 FPE. (.22 14.3 gr. JSBs @ 940 fps)

Here's what it looks like: 

There's also a dedicated forum for the 850 on network54. It's more of an informational repository than a forum, per se, but there's lots of good information there.