Bulk pellets / slugs

closest thing to bulk is if you have 177 or better yet 22 you can catch the crossman premier hollow point 14 grain pellets at Walmart on sale for $6.. I bought two cases of 6 tins that way.. 500 pellets each tin..
next best is pyramid air.. buy 3 and get a fourth one.. I have pretty much always called my order in.. and it was a bit confusing because they put down ordered 4 but pay for 3, so if you were to order it online I am not sure how you order it.. do you order 3 and get 4 tins or is it like the lady that took my order said that she put down I was ordering 4 but only paid for 3.. they always pack them well.. surrounding in more foam than I would.. but they survived shipping with no damage.
Mark

Reactions: Trent A
20240215_121131.jpg
18 kilo's yesterday

Any reason why they don't seem to sell pellets or slugs in bulk ? I haven't seen anything larger than 200 for 30 cal. Or if some can point me in the right direction.
Cast or swage your own.....Lead free to $1.00 a pound at recycling centers. One pound of lead makes alot.of.22 slugs

Any reason why they don't seem to sell pellets or slugs in bulk ? I haven't seen anything larger than 200 for 30 cal. Or if some can point me in the right direction.
@kmbtjm NSA (@nielsenammo) sells slugs in bulk. Give them a holler or shoot em an email to let them know what you want. They are responsive.

Last edited:
Here is the best deal I can find. Sign up for their mailing list and wait for additional coupon codes. They had a 2 day tax sale with 10% off. $81 with free shipping and no tax for me. 1000 rounds of fx hybrids directly from the manufacturer, for $90 with 1 grain variences is a bargain!

• Wow
Reactions: Trent A
35 caliber hybrids, factory seconds, 1000 for $95 also,

closest thing to bulk is if you have 177 or better yet 22 you can catch the crossman premier hollow point 14 grain pellets at Walmart on sale for $6.. I bought two cases of 6 tins that way.. 500 pellets each tin..
next best is pyramid air.. buy 3 and get a fourth one.. I have pretty much always called my order in.. and it was a bit confusing because they put down ordered 4 but pay for 3, so if you were to order it online I am not sure how you order it.. do you order 3 and get 4 tins or is it like the lady that took my order said that she put down I was ordering 4 but only paid for 3.. they always pack them well.. surrounding in more foam than I would.. but they survived shipping with no damage.
Mark
Online, when you add every 4th set of projectiles into your cart, it automatically kicks your cheapest item into its own category and marks it as free. I order 90% of my projectiles online through Pyramid due to that deal, though, I have noticed they also tend to run a little more expensive per tin than other sites... I haven't ever sat down to do the math comparing total cost to other sites, but at least in my observations their buy 4 pay for 3 is usually not at all close to actually paying 25% less for the projectiles compared to what you would pay on a different site. Probably closer to half that savings, though, can't say exactly on that estimation.

Here is the best deal I can find. Sign up for their mailing list and wait for additional coupon codes. They had a 2 day tax sale with 10% off. $81 with free shipping and no tax for me. 1000 rounds of fx hybrids directly from the manufacturer, for $90 with 1 grain variences is a bargain!
Interesting that they only sell factory seconds in .30 cal for airgun slugs, and not in .25 or .22. I would have been all over this, but I don't have a .30 cal airgun. Seems like a killer deal.

Interesting that they only sell factory seconds in .30 cal for airgun slugs, and not in .25 or .22. I would have been all over this, but I don't have a .30 cal airgun. Seems like a killer deal.
Edit: just emailed them to see if they do/don't or in fact offer the seconds in .22 and .25 cal. Will try to remember to circle back with their answer.

Reactions: kmbtjm