Bulk pellets / slugs

closest thing to bulk is if you have 177 or better yet 22 you can catch the crossman premier hollow point 14 grain pellets at Walmart on sale for $6.. I bought two cases of 6 tins that way.. 500 pellets each tin..
next best is pyramid air.. buy 3 and get a fourth one.. I have pretty much always called my order in.. and it was a bit confusing because they put down ordered 4 but pay for 3, so if you were to order it online I am not sure how you order it.. do you order 3 and get 4 tins or is it like the lady that took my order said that she put down I was ordering 4 but only paid for 3.. they always pack them well.. surrounding in more foam than I would.. but they survived shipping with no damage.
Mark

20240215_121131.jpg
18 kilo's yesterday

Any reason why they don't seem to sell pellets or slugs in bulk ? I haven't seen anything larger than 200 for 30 cal. Or if some can point me in the right direction.
Cast or swage your own.....Lead free to $1.00 a pound at recycling centers. One pound of lead makes alot.of.22 slugs

Reactions: mercado
Any reason why they don't seem to sell pellets or slugs in bulk ? I haven't seen anything larger than 200 for 30 cal. Or if some can point me in the right direction.
@kmbtjm NSA (@nielsenammo) sells slugs in bulk. Give them a holler or shoot em an email to let them know what you want. They are responsive.

Last edited:
Here is the best deal I can find. Sign up for their mailing list and wait for additional coupon codes. They had a 2 day tax sale with 10% off. $81 with free shipping and no tax for me. 1000 rounds of fx hybrids directly from the manufacturer, for $90 with 1 grain variences is a bargain!

Reactions: heavy-impact
35 caliber hybrids, factory seconds, 1000 for $95 also,