bulk fill experiences?

I did it decades ago and in my opinion it wasn't worth the trouble. Think I got fewer shots from a bulk fill anyway.

I still bulk fill a couple guns that have more chamber capacity, though.
Pretty much same here. Cartridges are cheap at Walmart. Yeah, I got fewer shots too. Only gun I still have bulked is a Crosman 622 that I modded the trigger on (much better). That one does get more shots per fill because now it fills the whole tube. I made the adapter to seal the tube. Fun plinker!
The 150 is great the way it comes. I shoot mine a lot on the first click. Many more shots and still rolls the cans
Do this trigger mod. Add a set screw behind the trigger guard . Eliminates most of the creep.
P1010048 (2).JPG

Last edited:
I came up with an over-travel adjusting screw trick for 150/112 grip-frames back in the late 1980s. Now Crosman has adopted it on their excellent PCP pistols. Enlarge the photo in my attachment below to see my approach.

I also invented a trick to install a sear-engagement screw on the 150/112 grip-frame that, combined with a lighter trigger/sear spring and a little moly lube yields crisp, creep-free trigger breaks of less than 2 pounds (and sometimes one pound). When scoped with mounts I sold for decades, a healthy 150 shoots 1/2" groups at 25 yards, with power enough for small-game and pest hunting.

My first Crosman 150 opened my eyes in a big way back then, and continues to amaze me still. Here's why-

View attachment 150 Excerpt pdf.pdf

Last edited: