Building my fill station

I am trying to build my own fill station. One thing I need to get my hands on is that Foster female fitting that would fit the Benjamin Marauger .25 rifle. This may sound like a dumb question but I am having a tough time finding that fitting. Once I get that fitting I can crimp my hydraulic hose to this. I was going to buy all my parts from a hydraulic place. Do you like this idea?

Reactions: Bigragu
I am trying to build my own fill station. One thing I need to get my hands on is that Foster female fitting that would fit the Benjamin Marauger .25 rifle. This may sound like a dumb question but I am having a tough time finding that fitting. Once I get that fitting I can crimp my hydraulic hose to this. I was going to buy all my parts from a hydraulic place. Do you like this idea?
Better off and much safer to buy HP stuff pre made and pre tested

Take a look at the Huma air website — lots of HPA fittings and stuff

yes they are in the netherlands, shipping $ is fair and you’ll probably have your stuff in less than 48 hours. I don’t know how they do it but I’ve ordered twice from them, both times my order was at my house in under 36 hours from payment. I’m in New Jersey.

If you think your order through you should be able to order everything you need on that one shipping charge.

Take a look at the Huma air website — lots of HPA fittings and stuff

yes they are in the netherlands, shipping $ is fair and you’ll probably have your stuff in less than 48 hours. I don’t know how they do it but I’ve ordered twice from them, both times my order was at my house in under 36 hours from payment. I’m in New Jersey.

If you think your order through you should be able to order everything you need on that one shipping charge.
Thank you

A foster fitting is a style of fitting - most foster fittings fit male/female but not all are compatible due to slightly different sizes over the different manufactures. They all should work together but that is not always the case.

I am not familiar with the benjamin marauder fill fitting. If it is a foster fitting then a foster fitting female should fit.

gotta get the benjamin guys to get you more info

A foster fitting is a style of fitting - most foster fittings fit male/female but not all are compatible due to slightly different sizes over the different manufactures. They all should work together but that is not always the case.

I am not familiar with the benjamin marauder fill fitting. If it is a foster fitting then a foster fitting female should fit.

gotta get the benjamin guys to get you more info
Thank you Heavy

a pump will come with a hose with a female foster fitting that will fill the marauder.

or you can buy a $60 fill system to fit your tank,
and it will also come with a hose and female foster to fill the marauder.

i think youre making "finding a way to fill" WAY harder on yourself than it needs to be.

you have got some good advice,
its up to you if you take it or not.

Reactions: joelayfield
a pump will come with a hose with a female foster fitting that will fill the marauder.

or you can buy a $60 fill system to fit your tank,
and it will also come with a hose and female foster to fill the marauder.

i think youre making "finding a way to fill" WAY harder on yourself than it needs to be.

you have got some good advice,
its up to you if you take it or not.
Agreed. Thank you