Budget scope for a R9..

Ain't there some resent post here hawke turned guys down ? Hawkes no fault warranty may mean " not there fault" sorry ...lol
I don't know if they advertise it as "no fault warranty". If I had to give a warranty on something I will definitely NOT give a "unlimited no fault warranty". That will just make the end user careless in using and abusing the product. So, don't blame any company for not doing it.

I don't know if they advertise it as "no fault warranty". If I had to give a warranty on something I will definitely NOT give a "unlimited no fault warranty". That will just make the end user careless in using and abusing the product. So, don't blame any company for not doing it.
HAWKE NO-FAULT LIFETIME WARRANTY

HAWKE NO-FAULT LIFETIME WARRANTY

OK. It is more than a year since I last read the warranty details so I could not remember. Thanks for refreshing my memory.

Reactions: Hateful McNasty

It won't make the user careless, LOL. Most quality brands of scopes come with a lifetime warranty. If it doesn't, you question why they don't support it.

Reactions: Hateful McNasty
Same /Same with Athlon ,bought a used broke Athlon scope ,sent it to Kansas City had a new one back in 5 days .
Same experience with me . Bought a display model Talos cheap that the turrets been twisted to death and sent it in . Just the days to get it to them , a couple of days with them, then the days getting it back in hand ( 2 weeks+/-) and got a solid working scope .

All I needed was a brief explanation of what's wrong with it and the only question asked was whats my return address.. that's it. No bill of sale no nothing as in a true no questions asked and fixed and quick turn a round.

Reactions: beerthief
Company called Wulf makes airgun scopes and after digging a bit, found some on Optics Planet. Their Fireball line has been getting quite high marks from shooters in the UK forums I belong to, aren't expensive and come with a Lifetime Warranty. From looking they also include a set of Medium rings and free shipping.
For $89.99 for the 3-9x40 version, might well be worth a try and they also have a 2-7x32:

Read tge last couple sentences in their warranty, " must be returned in unused like new condition in original box and paperwork" ....in otherwords, the warranty is useless !!
That is not the warranty for a defective scope, that is if you are returning a scope for a refund. I do believe you need a receipt if it was purchased after 2018, although I've heard of people getting replacements without the receipt.

Another vote for anything UTG / Leapers.
Inexpensive, under-rated, lifetime warranty, full of features, and most of all...DURABLE!
I purchased 5 of these scopes, 12 or 15 years ago, and they have been on a number of airguns over the years.
I have one as a spare thats brand new, just waiting to be installed!
Ive definately gotten my moneys worth.
Expensive glass has come and gone over the years, but I keep coming back to these.

Reactions: JDR