Budget magnum springer scope

Read any number of stories about shooters having both good and bad luck with the Hammers, but seems that way with a lot of scopes these days.
I've had very good luck with the Hammers 3-9x40 I have. Been on at least 5 different springers and gas rams, a few of them during break in and still works very well and has given me no issues something like 4 years or so later.

Read any number of stories about shooters having both good and bad luck with the Hammers, but seems that way with a lot of scopes these days.
I've had very good luck with the Hammers 3-9x40 I have. Been on at least 5 different springers and gas rams, a few of them during break in and still works very well and has given me no issues something like 4 years or so later.
Do you know anything about there warranty info can't seem to find much about it I know bsa has one year. My gammo magnum gen 2 came with a horrible 4x32 scope it's accurate so far but horribly blury and no mildot.

Well not so much budget , but my athlon 3-12 Talos has took what my Gamo whisper fusion threw at it and the rest of the springers it's been on ..

It's funny but of the Gamo package scopes I got one that holds zero but the rest of it's like can't focus fun house mirror looking ..lol

Honestly I was going to try the hammers but that Talos came up on a nice sub 150$ sale so I went with it and it's no questions asked lifetime warranty..

Now there near $180+/- ..🤤.

Reactions: tommy2times
Konus scopes!!! Had one on my old M48SL.... It was a tank!!!
2010-03-07 17.15.55.jpg
2010-03-07 17.15.22.jpg