• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Buddy bottle pouch system for field use

Hi 'yall,

I'm hunting upland game with an air shotgun that gets 3 shots per fill. I'll try to shoot until the chuckers and grouse vacate the area.

Question for the group: who is making the most field and back of the truck ready sleeve/armor case/padded case for a buddy bottle in the 68 to 150 ish cubic inch volume range? I would like to sling this kit over one shoulder like a possibles bag and short starter are used for muzzle loaders. A pouch to hold refillable air shot shells would be nice but not required.

I'm interested in portable, ergonomic convenience that protects my tank and keeps it at my elbow while hunting.

Suggestions?

Mike

I got this as a Christmas present. My wife said it cost like 22 bucks. Inside is a 1.6 liter Hatsan bottle. Fits tight AF. Comes with a nice strap a carabiner and has a pouch on front not very big and with the bottle in there there's no room for anything in the pouch. It's actually for a water bottle
IMG_20240518_212844.jpg