• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Buck Rogers Disintegrator Pistol - Rerelease

Hello,

Along with several other Daisy and Red Ryder air guns, I just inherited 2 Buck Rogers' Disintegrator Pistols that I'm trying to find some information on.

They are in black and white boxes and looks like they were sold in conjunction with inthe25thcentury.com (which no longer exists) and GoHero. The only date I can find says "Daisy logo is © 2008" Daisy Outdoor Products." Ther was apparently another release that came in a wooden case with an action figure. Mine doesn't have a box, but there is a note inside saying the action figure would be mailed separately.

It says Edition of 125 on the side. Neither one has ever been opened and since they are packaged in a straw like material and wrapped in bubble wrap. I don't want to remove one for fear of not getting it back in the box properly, so I don't know if they are numbered.

I cannot find any comments nor pictures online of these pistols coming in a white box. Any information anyone has would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Jeff

59EE370D-5FED-4A45-9841-0CA5C38EB7F4.png

Not a stupid question because I thought it was an air gun as well, especially with the Daisy logo. The big WARNING on the box sure makes you think it's real. Alas, it is only a toy. The warning fine print actually says "This is an ADULT collector's toy gun replica. " Still, it looks pretty cool, especially for a limited edition of 125. But dang, if it was an air gun, it would be a wicked one!

Last edited:
Reactions: DOOMRIDER
There's a pretty hot market for old/vintage sci fi collectables, even for reproductions.
I used to own an old electric clock that had the earth as the face with a 50's era space ship on the edge of the second hand. Picked it up for $10 at a yard sale many years ago. Six months later I see the same thing sell on ebay for just shy of a grand. I posted mine which was in better shape and got $1200. And that was over 20 years ago.
For a 10-15 year old repro you did very well. The economy may be bad but you only need one rich crazy person to make a deal...