• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

buck rail

So i thought i would give these a try . Ordered last night and got this reply this AM .
"Hi there. We thought you’d like to know that your recent order from Buck Rail is In transit. Please note that the estimated delivery date is not a guarantee and is provided by USPS. In our experience they do not generally deliver by that date."

Got to love it 😎

just ordered one this morning for my HW50s, more for a cocking handle then suppressor as my barrel has been cut to 14 in and threaded.
I hope it works out for you, but you might be disappointed. All his stuff is printed plastic and might not hold up to the kind of torque that a cocking handle usually sees.

just ordered one this morning for my HW50s, more for a cocking handle then suppressor as my barrel has been cut to 14 in and threaded.

Like Jungle_George said, I would be very careful using it like that. You might be able to gain a little extra leverage but I don't think I would use more that a couple of fingers on the suppressor with the main force on the barrel.

Please note that the estimated delivery date is not a guarantee and is provided by USPS. In our experience they do not generally deliver by that date."

Got to love it 😎
CYA pure and simple. BuckRail has been around long enough to know shipping times via USPS, and making this statement eliminates some fones calls and angry emails. Proactive... :)

just a thought . maybe sharp edges when or if it snaps and your barrel slips cutting your hand ??????
Yes, that was my thinking. A friend of mine purchased some items from there and he has been very happy with them. They weigh next to nothing which is great, I'm just not sure how sturdy they would be if used like that. Just something to be aware of, no slight against the company intended.

Reactions: beerthief
Have a couple bucks still and they perform well up to a certain power level, but that's any moderator.

Have a slip on for a crosman 22xx that quiets down the 20 fpe nicely and can be installed and removed super quick. Also have a 1/2-20 adapter for crosman 22xx that is actually made of metal and has a 3D printed thread protector.

The moderator on my 26 fpe kral puncher breaker/NP03 frankengun just makes a nice click sound.

Definitely worth the money and they ship super fast.

Reactions: Goose07