• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Buck Rail excellence

I must give credit for a great customer that I received from Buck Rail . I recently purchased 2 ,30 cal moderators . I tried both of them on my 30 cal Hatsan Bully. 1 shot perfect , but the other was throwing some flyers. I look inside and saw a few loose fibers. So I contacted Buck Rail and asked to exchange the unit. My email was returned the next business day. And I was informed that a replacement had already been shipped, and that I would not have to return the defective one. Now that is the utmost in customer service! Nothing but 10s in my book. I hope to make future purchases. And wish them success and growth.

Reactions: LCURRENT80
The guys at Buck Rail are top notch in my book!!!

I played around with their 'stuff' for a Diana Bandit a while back, and the 'AR lower' cracked after a bit... They replaced it with no questions asked. And, they are super nice to chat with.

It's also great to see how Buck Rail, a Veteran owned company, has grown as they have. Thank You Buck Rail for your service to our country and to the airgun community!!! 🇺🇸