• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

BSA Ultra SE .25

Here is my favorite air rifle. A BSA ultra SE in .25 caliber running at 14ft/lbs. It does a stellar job of close range pesting with a cheap 2-7 old bsa scope on it, and the JSB hades dump all the energy into the target avoiding damage to buildings etc. Its one of my favorite guns for shooting feral pigeons inside buildings too.

I'm English and now based in Wisconsin, this gun was built less than 10 minutes from where I was born, so that's always some nice nostalgia for me too. 

It's nice and short an pointable which I enjoy and with the donnyfl tanto it's quiet enough although I will treat it to a huma shroud at some point. 

Maybe one day I'll pickup a 177 in sub 12. 

I'm not sure what the wood is but its nice.

received_154464060109879.1627416795.jpeg

Is the BSA Ultra the new rifle BSA introduced this last spring? And it has crossed my mind to get one in sub 12 for the future in .177. It would a perfect in the barn pesting gun.

@edenwildfood what is the overall length with the Donny on?

No this gun has been around for many years. It's one of the guns I lusted after when I first became interested in air rifles. I believe they released.some sort of updated version of it though.