• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning BSA Scorpion pistol -

Have you done any sort of internet search ?

I'd bet there's an answer in there somewhere. I pulled up both videos and web sites with a ten second search !
Why have others do your...homework ?

Mike
Thanks Mike. As opposed to your assumption that I was depending on others to do my "homework", I have been doing extensive internet searches for the last week. Of course I came across the videos immediately, but if you have watched them they do not answer the question I am researching ("Is there anyone who is able and willing to do the repair"?) I have contacted every airgun dealer that I could find - both in the US and the UK. All of them stated that they couldn't do the repair, and did not know of anyone that could. Almost every one of them advised me to put my request on all of the airgun forums I could find - hence my post. I have also identified several sites that appear to have the repair parts for the pistol (or at least some of them). Airguns of Arizona (the only listed US dealer for BSA, who has since dropped the line) stated that the only person he knew of who could work on the pistol is dead. If you do find the answer to my question, on the internet or otherwise, I would appreciate you passing it along. Best wishes! Dave