• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning BSA R10 SE Stock Regulator Adjusstment

Guys. i'm going to play around with my regulator adjustment and hammer spring to try and get a few more shots out of my gun. Would adjusting this regulator be similar to how it's done on my FX Crown? More to the point do I have to remove the air pressure to adjust? I don't want to adjust anything and possibly damage the regulator until I know for sure. Thanks for your help.

The gun is .22 cal. with the 280 cc air tank. I'm getting around 50 shots with average velocity of 860 fps with JSB 15.89 pellets. Screwing the hammer spring in makes no difference in velocity and will just make the gun use more air. I'm thinking I need to bump the regulator up a small amount then play with the hammer spring. Maybe I should just leave the thing alone until I decide to install a huma regulator. The gun is not shooting bad it's pretty accurate. I guess we just love to play with our toys!