• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

bsa r10 review

I've got a BSA r10 elite and it's a very nice gun. The Minnelli stock is beautiful and is on par with daystate. The rifle itself shoots like a dream, pellet on pellet at 40 yards (haven't tried further). Mines a .177 by the way. If your in the UK you can buy an r10 and have it tuned and the shroud shortened which looks amazing and apparently after the tune, the rifle is unbelievably good! My advice would be to buy a second hand model and get it tuned, cheaper and even better performance.

I agree that the BSA R10 Mark I/II is the best looking 'bottle'gun (and I dont particularily like bottle guns) also the side loading mag, which BSA use on a number of guns, is The Ideal (esp. for those of us who use nightvision devices).

I pondered over buying a BSA R10 Centenary (Mark1 type) but left it too late, the shop had sold the gun the next day.

Not much of a 'review', more an 'impression' really :) (sorry)