BSA R10 MK2 with HuMa reg and RAW 480cc carbon bottle

"najiam"I was wondering if I wanted to make my bsa r10 to shoot at 40 fpe, will it still be accurate ?
what about long term, will the internals be able to withstand it or will i break something ?

Note:
My bsa have a carbon fibre bottle and a Huma reg.
Is your rifle 22 or 25 cal? If it's 25, it can shoot 40 fpe no problem. See the below link. If it's the 22, I honestly don't know. It may be possible. 

http://airgunnation.dev/topic/bsa-r-10-25-cal/

Craig

I have a standard set up carbine R10 and was wondering if the CF bottle makes the gun any lighter. I know the shot count is great, but I was looking to make the gun and especially the front end a little lighter. Does anyone sell CF bottles that are less than 480cc and fit with the R10? Also, is it possible to use an FX bottle for the R10? Thats a lot of questions, but thanks to anyone who can answer.

I'm not sure if my first posting went through, so trying again-

I have a standard set up carbine R10 and was wondering if the CF bottle makes the gun any lighter. I know the shot count is great, but I was looking to make the gun and especially the front end a little lighter. Does anyone sell CF bottles that are less than 480cc and fit with the R10? Also, is it possible to use an FX bottle for the R10? That's a lot of questions, but thanks to anyone who can answer.

back a couple of years ago i did this to my super 10 , huggett from penchetta, the adapter came from BEST FITTINGS in the UK. so did the v block. so now it has a bottle gage and a quick fill like the rapid. deadly accurate always !!! bout 60 shots per charge.

download.png
1587086337_14278449345e9904010c0fd1.03215525.jpg