• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

BSA BSA R10 mini review pics added

Gun was purchased from AOA.
Havent got to shoot but about 120 shots out of it yet but it doesnt seem pellet picky at all. Ive shot H/N Barracuda 21 gr, JSB 18.1 gr and JSB 15.89 gr at 32 yds and it shoots them all into thumbnail nice groups just rest hand on pillow on deck rail.. from a steadier rest it would shoot really tiny groups.

As is they all shoot close enough at that distance I could use either to kill squirrel with headshots, going to use 15.89 JSB as thats what I have the most of..

I love the gun for its looks, trigger and accuracy..gun is a little bit heavy especially after I shoot my FX Dreamlite, it feels like a boat anchor after shooting it. On the other hand its a lot more stable to shoot then the FX.

What I dont care for is one of the mags wants to jam every so often and the saftey is super stiff to the point I have to push on it really hard to move it.. The FX I can just barely push on it and its smooth as butter.

Its definitely a keep though, will post some groups etc when I get more time to sit and shoot it like it should be.

20231202_090550.jpg
20231202_090558.jpg
20231202_090627.jpg

The magazine on my R10 works very well, except when it's not seated properly in the action.
That little dimple on the magazine has to go into the tiny receiver indent or else the bolt can't advance the pellet.

This can be a pain until you 2x check at loading. Also, the gun can't be loaded by hand ............. :p

Last edited:
The magazine on my R10 works very well, except when it's not seated in properly in the action.
That little dimple on the magazine has to go into the tine receiver indent or else the bolt can't advance the pellet.

This can be a pain until you 2x check at loading. Also, the gun can't be loaded by hand ............. :p
Mag is starting to work better, I shot both mags 20 times yesterday and both performed as they should.. one seems to load a bit rougher then the other you can feel pellet going in breech other one is smooth as silk. I do make sure the little dimple clicks into spot.

The magazine on my R10 works very well, except when it's not seated properly in the action.
That little dimple on the magazine has to go into the tiny receiver indent or else the bolt can't advance the pellet.

The gun can be loaded with a single shot loader. That is my preferred method, sitting from the bench or tri-pod.