BSA R-10 .25 Cal

I'd like to start by saying this is a prototype. It was sent to me so I could test it. This is the results of my testing.

The rifle has a 480cc carbon fiber bottle, a HuMa regulator set at 150 BAR, and a stock barrel. The stock was inleted to accept the larger bottle. When charged to 250 BAR, it gets 70+ shots. The graph below is the first 66 shots before I had to stop do to loss of light. I've hunted with it the last few days and it is incredible accurate and deadly. I had only shot it on paper at 30 yards to set my zero and then went straight to field. The rifle instilled such confidence when hunting, that I felt I could literally not miss! If it was within 60 yards of me, the longest shot the quarry presented, it died. This morning I was able to setup 100 yards and shoot some groups. Even at this yardage, it continued to amaze me. Now, I'm a hunter. I shoot my pellets straight from the tin and out of a magazine. That is how I shot this rifle from the bench. I was using a Hawke 6.5-20x44, set at 20 power. As I said, my initial zero was 30 yards. I wanted to be able to shoot without hold over. Strelok said I needed 16.3 MOA adjustment up to be dead on at 100. It was correct! I'm totally blown away by this rifle. I'd buy it right now if I was allowed.

Picture time!

The Rifle

The Graph

The Range

Five shots at 100 yards!

Six shots at 100 yards!

Craig

Really nice conversion!

A friend just told me that the pressure bottles for a 'Sodastream' soda maker should also fit. They normally contain CO2 and I'm told they are rated for 250bar (3625 psi). He ordered a custom valve and is gonna test... If it works well I'm probably gonna do the same conversion on my .22 .

https://www.sodastreamusa.com/60l-spare-carbonator-single-p265.aspx

One thing's for sure, valve costs some money too of course but these bottles are cheap, as compared to other pressure tubes or bottles!