• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Bryan @ Edgunwest is A OK

Props from me as well! The man has patience when it comes to dealing with my newbie self and all the extra ordering I’ve been doing. Very helpful and generous guy, and as a new airgunner, my fave dealer I’ve experienced so far. Very glad to have an edgun rep and enthusiast like him on our side of the world! Looking forward to creating more work for him when the L2 is released 😁

He tolerated my silly questions and shipped same day. 

Solid guy and good service!

Props from me as well! The man has patience when it comes to dealing with my newbie self and all the extra ordering I’ve been doing. Very helpful and generous guy, and as a new airgunner, my fave dealer I’ve experienced so far. Very glad to have an edgun rep and enthusiast like him on our side of the world! Looking forward to creating more work for him when the L2 is released
1f601.svg

I’ve had the same experience with Brian, I think he authentically enjoys introducing newbie to this sport. I met him 4 or 5 years ago Online on GTA and on this site when it was new, sent him a PM requesting his phone number, he replied and took lots of time with me. At this time I don’t even think he was a dealer of anything airgun related, just a very nice guy, and knowledgeable! He referred me to Tony at Talon Tunes and DonnyFL, also two very nice guys! One thing I come to realize in 30 years of doing business is that good, high quality people know other good high quality people, as a result of their advice and leadership my airgun experience has been 1 of bliss. I have a Leshiy 2 on order as well, and I know Brian will do everything in his power to make sure my experience with this new gun /platform will be a good one.

Beach-gunner

Dennis