Browning 800 Express rifle stock adapter

Hi everyone,

Just showing off my homemade rifle stock adapters for the Browning 800 Express.

What a big difference in accuracy when you can stabilize it with a stock against your shoulder. I guess that is why the Alphabet org doesn't allow rifle stocks on pistol length firearms. 

I have Ave an injection molding machine so I made one from molten ABS and one from 1" PVC electrical conduit thermolded to the buffer tube and to the gun. 
351f3968c5c93555bf7a64d934fc08fc.jpg

Hi everyone,

What a big difference in accuracy when you can stabilize it with a stock against your shoulder. I guess that is why the Alphabet org doesn't allow rifle stocks on pistol length firearms.

I have Ave an injection molding machine so I made one from molten ABS and one from 1" PVC electrical conduit thermolded to the buffer tube and to the gun. View attachment 6778
Can u make one for me for sale?

Hi everyone,

I have Ave an injection molding machine so I made one from molten ABS and one from 1" PVC electrical conduit thermolded to the buffer tube and to the gun. View attachment 6778
I would appreciate it if u are willing to do one for me,I'll buy & shipping 📦 as well.