Brown Truck made a stop today

Went out for lunch and when I got home I had a package waiting. New .30 Western Airguns Rattler got from AOA. My initial impressions are good, love the quality soft case it came in. I topped it off with a Hawke Sidewinder 4-16x50 and can't friggin wait to leave for a few days to try it out. I got a bunch of different pellets including polymags as well as some NSA's and High Arc hunters. The build quality looks pretty darn good, the shroud on it is pretty serious looking and the rails are nice and long. I plan to test it out and bring back some details hopefully by the weekend.
IMG_20220801_173932.jpg

IMG_20220801_174701.jpg

IMG_20220801_174713.jpg

Looking really nice! Been on the fence with getting rid of my M3 in .35 for one of these. The range of power is what I like and I don’t need to buy any extra power kits or liners.
Definitely waiting to hear your thoughts.
It's got a TJ barrel is one reason I really wanted it, figured it should make a pretty beastly coyote gun.

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
Dana - looking forward to your review. As you've been posting a ton of videos shooting the AW/DW in .30 with pellets and slugs I would really like to hear a comparison between the two in terms of accuracy and shot cycle. Clearly the Rattler will be pushing those slugs faster than an Alpha can on the heavier weights.