• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Broken trigger sear

I went to shoot the Air Arms S510 this afternoon and it would not fire. 
A quick trip to the internet suggested the possibility of a broken top sear in the trigger assembly. 
Sure enough when I took the plate off the trigger assembly, I found the sear to be in two pieces. 

Is it possible to acquire this part and is it pretty much a drop into place repair if I can get a part?

I have no experience with your air gun. But I broke the sear in my Benjamin Prod. I was able to order a new one. But could not wait that week for it to show up. So I silver soldiered the broken one back together. 
That was about a year ago. It’s still in the gun. I have not bothered installing the new sear. 
So if your a DIY type of person. Give it a shot. 
06A508FC-4EA5-4553-BC93-558474E5930E.1630632272.jpeg

A quick trip to the internet suggested the possibility of a broken top sear in the trigger assembly. 
Sure enough when I took the plate off the trigger assembly, I found the sear to be in two pieces. 

Is it possible to acquire this part and is it pretty much a drop into place repair if I can get a part?

Pyramyd Air sells AA S5 sears.

Pyramyd Air sells AA S5 sears.

Thanks for the heads up on where to locate. I’ve got one headed my way. 

I just went through this(getting AirArms parts that is). Try the usual sources. Check the Pyramyd site as they carry some parts. If it is not listed then contact them via email. If they don't have it or won't order it for you contact Air Arms directly and order it from them. Sheila Cooper should be your contact at AA. Unfortunately they, AA does not take credit cards so you need to get a wire transfer to their bank. It is a pain but your bank can do it for you. Sheila will give you the info you need.

Takes some time and effort but you should be able to get the part you need.

Rick B.