Broke Red Wolf?

well Mark crank handles and candle have little to do with my question but electronic triggers did and of course no one really needs an air rifle, it's just a hobby

when those rifles with the electronic guts get real old good luck finding parts FWB doesn't have any for the model 90

but when I read a thread and enough people chime in that they had the same problem or something like it happen to there rifle, it just made me wonder

hell I have to go now my candles are burning down and my chain needs lube on pedal generator, these post take so much juice

My advice too is to check the battery connections and make certain that it's fully charged. Short of that, it's call for warranty.

Getting back to helping the OP, the statement Hawkeye makes is very real if you have adjusted the trigger or it became loose. I have made my Daystates become none functional by adjusting too far. Too much bashing the platform, get back to helping peeps out here. 

well Mark crank handles and candle have little to do with my question but electronic triggers did and of course no one really needs an air rifle, it's just a hobby

when those rifles with the electronic guts get real old good luck finding parts FWB doesn't have any for the model 90

but when I read a thread and enough people chime in that they had the same problem or something like it happen to there rifle, it just made me wonder

hell I have to go now my candles are burning down and my chain needs lube on pedal generator, these post take so much juice

LOL! good reply!