• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other Broke Nova liberty

I was out shootin an I accidentally put my mag in but didn't push the lever forward before I shot now it won't shoot at all
when you say won't shoot at all, do you mean the trigger is not engaging, or is there just a puff of air coming out? if its the second one I would check the breech o-ring if the gun has one to see if that was shot out of place.

Reactions: DesertSilver
Common result of firing PCP with action open is the loss of "O" ring which seals pellet probe. Pellet probe is metal rod which loads pellet in breech, from magazine, as sidelever moves forward. The "O" ring is either located on pellet probe or in a groove just inside breech and is used to assure air is directed towards shooting the pellet and not back into operator's face. Firing PCP can send this "O" ring flying if sidelever is not closed. WM

The o-ring you need to replace is either Part P or PART J (depending upon caliber) in the attached picture
The task can be accomplished without taking the gun apart.
Hope this helps
Edward

View attachment 435682
You forgot to mention that the Oring sizes listed are the outside diameter OD not what is the standard Oring size used by suppliers which is ID.

What I usually do, which probably isn’t the right way of doing things, is go and dig out an o-ring from one of my giant boxes of Harbor Freight o-rings.
I’m sure they’re not the best quality, but they have worked just fine for me for years now and I always have plenty on hand.