Was able to hit pretty consistently with the H&Ns in my ruger!👀
It finally decided on liking a scope after a few sessions of irons😅
Not bad for/with a break barrel🤷‍♂️
Almost got a blackbird that decided to find out what the targets were🤣🤣
Shot the branch out from under him though🤪🤙

20230516_124620.jpg

20230516_140124.jpg

20230516_140128.jpg

One hell of a range you got there, got a little something similar to what you're showing myself.
BTW, that Ruger of yours looks awesome with that barrel wrap. Although I don't really have good experience with camouflage tapes, because they absorb too much moisture (at least the ones I had on my Gamo have absorbed way too much of it) and fortunately enough I took them off in time, in order to prevent any corrosion damage to the barrel. My friend wasn't so lucky though, the barrel and a part of the receiver on his Cometa and Crosman F4 rifles started rusting, bit by bit! He was able to scratch the rust off though, and protect the gun from rusting any further. From there on out, he always lubricated the parts that he was going to wrap up with Ballistol and then put some plastic foam on top of the lubricated parts, in order to prevent the wraps from contacting the lubricated metal.

One hell of a range you got there, got a little something similar to what you're showing myself.
BTW, that Ruger of yours looks awesome with that barrel wrap. Although I don't really have good experience with camouflage tapes, because they absorb too much moisture (at least the ones I had on my Gamo have absorbed way too much of it) and fortunately enough I took them off in time, in order to prevent any corrosion damage to the barrel. My friend wasn't so lucky though, the barrel and a part of the receiver on his Cometa and Crosman F4 rifles started rusting, bit by bit! He was able to scratch the rust off though, and protect the gun from rusting any further. From there on out, he always lubricated the parts that he was going to wrap up with Ballistol and then put some plastic foam on top of the lubricated parts, in order to prevent the wraps from contacting the lubricated metal.
It's public shooting areas, I'm usually the only one there😅🤷‍♂️
Been using the wrap are a grip mainly(sweaty /eczema hands) I take it off about once a month and oil under it.

Thanks!! 🤗It'd been a while since I could get my hold and rhythm down for my break barrels😅
Finally got all the bearings greased in my head🤣🤪🤙
I think, if one can shoot a break barrel accurately due to the hold sensitivity, one can shoot just about anything else accurately! Springers make me scratch my head a lot...😂👍

• Wow
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1