• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Brocock XR line with side lever!

Very informative video. Thanks for taking the time to produce it, and for sharing it here.

A few production feedback notes, since you asked for feedback:

- Nice intro! Short and to the point, and didn't waste any time on vanity cards, etc. Dove right into the body of the video by the 30 second point, and I'm sure viewers will appreciate that. Intro couldn't have been done any better, IMO.

- Lighting seemed a little bright and washed out.

- Chrony data at 3:15 was a little small and hard to read. I had to pause and squint to see this very important data.

- Strange zoom effects at 1:03 and 3:23. Possibly an auto focus artifact or some residual key frames in editing. It was just a bit distracting.

Great video overall. Please keep them coming!

Great feedback. The weird zoom thing is a trick that many you tubers use to keep viewers attention. This is the first time I tried it. Not sure what I think of it, but watch time data on this video may help to determine if it is valuable as a whole of just an annoyance with no positive gain. 

Chrony data is tricky. Not many want to look at a graph but if you are the analytical type I can also understand wanting to know all the details. Perhaps putting one large graph at the end for those who want to study it would be beneficial? 

Using the green screen was new to me for this one. Seems to really help to get a closeup look at the product. Will probably continue this for future videos.

I really appreciate the feedback. Keep it coming guys!

I am very happy with this announcement. The side lever has been definitely holding me back. To also get any other improvements is just gravy for me. Looking at the Sniper XR specifically I like the more shrouded barrel for reduced sound and the option for an additional moderator (I know that always been there). 

I see AoA has the Sniper XR up for sale already and I'll probably pull out the CC over the weekend, but can someone please confirm for they have the wrong picture posted - see only one gauge and a blank? I think that's the stock picture for the standard non-Huma XR.

I am very happy with this announcement. The side lever has been definitely holding me back. To also get any other improvements is just gravy for me. Looking at the Sniper XR specifically I like the more shrouded barrel for reduced sound and the option for an additional moderator (I know that always been there). 

I see AoA has the Sniper XR up for sale already and I'll probably pull out the CC over the weekend, but can someone please confirm for they have the wrong picture posted - see only one gauge and a blank? I think that's the stock picture for the standard non-Huma XR.

For one thing there is no such thing as non huma XR but that is a good question because it looks like they deleted one of the gauges....but which one ? I'm guessing it only reads the reg pressure. 

James from MichiganÂ