Tuning Brocock, weird leak issue. Any Air-gunsmiths out there that can help solve ?

So leak detector showed a slow leak right under the manometer but above the fill port. Called AOA to ask advice from one of the tech's named Shane, knew what the problem was and sent out parts which showed up Monday. Was going to work on it right away but something interesting happened while waiting for the parts. I changed the o-rings on my fill probe and then lubed my fill probe with silicone, filled the gun to 250bar (as recommended by Shane) now the gun leaks to 180-200bar area and stops there. I figured I would shoot it empty today and see how those new parts work (they are some type of adapter for the manometer, they look like o-rings with metal threading in the middle, I can post pictures if anyone is really interested). I just thought it was interesting that a bit of lube applied to the fill probe made a difference in how much pressure the gun would hold.

Yeah, I've heard that, I just like having a video of someone doing it so that I know where those little springs, detent bb's and other small parts that may cause issues or get lost if they come out on their own instead of me taking it out. I guess I am a visual learner. But there is not really that much out there for Brocock. The few forums I'm on can be hit or miss, it seems to depend on the popularity of the gun and whether or not you post pictures to get attention. Thanks for filling me in on the name of the washers, I hope this fixes the leaks and I can get back to the range.

@pewpew28 Do the washers AOA sent you look like these? 
47C96C4F-C21E-48E7-902F-810CDF1DF0F2.1652223401.jpeg