• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Brocock Tequilla Sunrise

Add some white and reduce the black to an accent color for a District 9 vibe. 😁

3E835F06-9A5F-477B-BF1C-C48AEE7E89C7.1599594665.jpeg

I like the rifle but not the colors.

Perhaps I am missing the point?

Then again, what is the point of having a tactical rifle which screams for attention?? It seems like a quagmire. How are y’all supposed to go into battle without alerting the enemy with this one? I feel as though it now needs some complimentary colors such as “dusty rose”, “lavender plains”, and perhaps a special sprinkle of “buxom bumble bee” to round out the fashionista in you.

I'd love to know what you think of the XR series L.Leon. I know with all the influencers, "likes", marketing, etc it's hard to distinguish shills from genuine thrills. I'm just an average guy who enjoys this hobby, has an empty wallet after discovering the hobby, and likes to share things that bring a smile in the hopes others will experience the same enjoyment. :)

I've been toying with the idea of the XR series but the bolt action method seems tried and true. If you end up going the Concept Lite route I'd love to know what you think about it as it compares to your Compatto.

I fill from a 90 cu-in NInja bottle so the ~30 shot count from ~220-230 bar between doesn't bother me. The only thing I don't like is the fill probe versus the foster fitting but it is what it is and I just leave it in the air cylinder.