Brocock target trigger adventure

So, I see awhile back that Brocock came out with a newer all adjustable trigger. Has a trigger post and a adjustable trigger shoe. So, I reach out to AoA and ask. And yes, all newer Brocock (or at least some models) now come with it. I ask if I can get it after the fact and the answer was yes. So, they ordered it for me ($45) and it takes a bit, but I finally get it.. yeah!
E2i2zML.jpg

As I take the old one off and install the new one, during re-assembly, I see that the trigger guard opeing is too narrow for the newer trigger. So I email Shane (Who is awesome by the way) in there service dept and he checks on his end. He measured one that was about 8.5mm. well mine was narrower.
ohgxdZq.jpg

So Shane Mails me a replacement which has the wider milled out opening and all he asked was for me to send the old one back.
So I finish the install. get the safety adjusted. make my trigger adjustments and viola!!

q8slNwu.jpg

The new trigger feels great. you can adjust the entire trigger post back and forth on the main body dovetail (with included Allen key) and you can adjust the trigger shoe up and down and cant it around the post (with included Allen key)

I've reduced the pull weight to my liking and will be hitting the range tomorrow to try it out.

If you have an older Brocock and want to try these new triggers, just make sure you measure the trigger guard. otherwise, you will need both. Of if you are handy, you can open up your existing trigger guard with a mill or go ghetto and use a Dremel/file and open it up to 8.5mm.

I can see why Brocock switched to this newer style trigger. Nice design and well done Brocock.

And to Airguns of Arizona.... You guys are awesome, and I appreciate going above and beyond. Thanks

Mine was a Concept XR, but I was told that all the new Broocks come with this trigger. You would need to look at your stock trigger and measure the inside of your trigger guard to see how wide it is. So my educated guess is they are making them to fit all the models. (Economy of scale).
I've seen these triggers on the compact version.

I do not have a trigger pull weight scale to measure, but if I had to take an educated guess, it's much lighter than what it was before the change.
I have a light first stage...then a wall, and then a slight touch to the second stage. maybe a pound, or less.

Reactions: glr59 and L.Leon